Thread: PSX to PSP emuparadise's template

Thanks

Question PSX to PSP emuparadise's template

Sorry if same topic was before - I can't find that. Can someone please show / or upload a template (psd maybe?) for emuparadise's PSXtoPSP ISO's background (isometric like cover). I want to create one that don't exist on site. Maybe there is some special soft for this? Sorry for bad english.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I'm not 100% sure what you mean. The background image for eboots like that (and PSX2PS3 conversions) is just whatever PNG image you want to use iirc.
    If the game in question exists as an official conversion you can always rip what you want from an official dump.

Generally I'm not fussy about the background, it's just the icon and maybe info pics I worry about.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I'm not 100% sure what you mean. The background image for eboots like that (and PSX2PS3 conversions) is just whatever PNG image you want to use iirc.
    If the game in question exists as an official conversion you can always rip what you want from an official dump.

Generally I'm not fussy about the background, it's just the icon and maybe info pics I worry about.
    Thx for quick respond! I mean that on emuparadise.me all PSX eboot's for PSP are in similar style. And I want make the same PNG background with a mirror/isometric cover. For example this is Casper background from emuparadise.me. And all this eboot's have the same style. Someone create them? So I just want the template for this background. psd maybe or something.

Thanks
    EP Points

omg I just recorded a video on how to do these & am so glad this is near the top of the forum 'cause I know it's in demand!

Here's a link to the .psd I use:
    goo.gl/A7nVrx
    (You should be able to just delete/hide Layer 0 to make the background transparent)

I will edit the video tutorial soon I have finals right now

EDIT: I can also make the one you need real quick if you want
    Last edited by wad11656; 4th-January-2018 at 11:01.

Thanks

Thank you very much! I think I can do it myself. And we will wait for your video. It's interesting!
    Thx!