Page 166 of 267 FirstFirst ... 66116156161162163164165166167168169170171176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 4005

Thread: The Biannual-Out: Beware of Bill Aims! :O

Thanks
    EP Points

Welp FFX HD finally downloaded. Now to wait forever while it installs. 50gb installed for both games. This better be worth it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    I tried the first KOTOR a couple weeks ago and just couldn't get into it. Played it years ago and made it pretty far but didn't finish it. Got Pillars myself recently.
    You probably didn't get that far into KOTOR because it's not very good.

It's a weird middle ground between old school difficulty and new school simplicity, taking the worst of both. It also doesn't help the story kinda sucks, the decisions you can make are mostly bare bones or lack a significant role-playing element, and at least half of the skills you can invest in are completely useless. I'm serious, Security is a junk skill that has absolutely no purpose in play.

Obsidian's KOTOR 2 I highly recommend with the restored content mod, though. It's technically unfinished, which is super obvious in the ending, but what the game accomplishes anyways is kind of amazing. It also fixes up a lot of design issues, though not all.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Welp FFX HD finally downloaded. Now to wait forever while it installs. 50gb installed for both games. This better be worth it.
    did you get the right version?
    https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/tid...fantasy-x-mod/

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone have some PC building ideas for 500 bucks? Coming into a bit of cash in a couple months.

I don't need an HDD or a videocard. I'll eventually get a better vidcard but what I have now will do to start.

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone have some PC building ideas for 500 bucks? Coming into a bit of cash in a couple months.

I don't need an HDD or a videocard. I'll eventually get a better vidcard but what I have now will do to start.
    quick the shard signal
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

went looking for might and magic IX earlier didn't find it found VIII also found a couple other games I was interested in 1 starwars game(it looked too new to run well on my system) jedi knight 1 and 2. grabbed 2 since it was supposed to be a GOG full rip
    I don't have any virtual drive software and didn't feel like digging around for any. the game seemed messed up the cutscene ran fine but there was no audio and the subs either zipped by or wouldn't show, turning felt really sensitive even though I didn't touch the sensitivity also noticed some lag during explosions. I got to a point in the level where no matter what I did the girl would die she was even with me she was in a control room near the entrance.
    I ended up deleting the game it wasn't really what I wanted to play and my desk is uncomfortable for playing any pc games.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

So FFX. Standard or Expert Sphere Grid????

Might go Expert just because I've never tried it.

Have to admit the game looks pretty good. Backgrounds at least are much better. The music seems much higher quality too!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    went looking for might and magic IX earlier didn't find it found VIII also found a couple other games I was interested in 1 starwars game(it looked too new to run well on my system) jedi knight 1 and 2. grabbed 2 since it was supposed to be a GOG full rip
    I don't have any virtual drive software and didn't feel like digging around for any. the game seemed messed up the cutscene ran fine but there was no audio and the subs either zipped by or wouldn't show, turning felt really sensitive even though I didn't touch the sensitivity also noticed some lag during explosions. I got to a point in the level where no matter what I did the girl would die she was even with me she was in a control room near the entrance.
    I ended up deleting the game it wasn't really what I wanted to play and my desk is uncomfortable for playing any pc games.
    I'm confused. Which Starwars game? The girl dying sounds like Jedi outcast Which I guess is Jedi Knight 2. Yeah you have to run back to her right away and kill all the stormtroopers super fast. Also grab a pen and paper because you're gonna have to record the three colored symbols on the computer stations you come across for a bit later. There's multiplayer for that game too

Think you can adjust the sensitivity This is def a mouse and keyboard game - binding to a controller is just way too slugish. You just have to get used to the timing and there's plenty of health and shield pickups around. You can blow certain boxes up for them and even open certain crates plus there are little stations like in Halflife where you can recharge.

But I guess you deleted it. You should try again, it just takes getting a little used to.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm confused. Which Starwars game? The girl dying sounds like Jedi outcast Which I guess is Jedi Knight 2. Yeah you have to run back to her right away and kill all the stormtroopers super fast. Also grab a pen and paper because you're gonna have to record the three colored symbols on the computer stations you come across for a bit later. There's multiplayer for that game too

Think you can adjust the sensitivity This is def a mouse and keyboard game - binding to a controller is just way too slugish. You just have to get used to the timing and there's plenty of health and shield pickups around. You can blow certain boxes up for them and even open certain crates plus there are little stations like in Halflife where you can recharge.

But I guess you deleted it. You should try again, it just takes getting a little used to.
    yeah jedi outcast. I was across the bridge trying to get back but anytime I left the lift within a few steps it was she died game over. I can redownload it it wasn't that big was gonna grab another game anyway.
    I wish I could remember the name of this one fps game I played a few years ago it was like blade runner scifi style the main character was a maintenance person for this big company and later became a test subject.

Thanks
    EP Points

yeah jedi outcast. I was across the bridge trying to get back but anytime I left the lift within a few steps it was she died game over. I can redownload it it wasn't that big was gonna grab another game anyway.
    I wish I could remember the name of this one fps game I played a few years ago it was like blade runner scifi style the main character was a maintenance person for this big company and later became a test subject.
    this intrigues me, i would also like to know what this is...

Thanks
    EP Points

Thankfully you won't have her all the time. I think you pretty much ditch her after the first level, can't quite remember. Also things will get more fun when you get a lightsaber

Thanks
    EP Points

One of the Deus Ex games maybe

Hey Grouch, ever play No one Lives Forever 2? Pretty good older FPS game that would run nice on your comp I think.

Thanks
    EP Points

Welp FFX is running pretty good. The launch menu for settings just had res and texture options but in game there's a nice array of options and just fiddling around. Seems to run much better than emulating that's for sure. Running at 1080p and even have SSAO on and Anisotropic at 16x and so on.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

This bit has me stumped Like Zal I was thinking Deus Ex but it doesn't actually fit.
    What platform was it on?

Spoiler warning: