Page 144 of 267 FirstFirst ... 4494134139140141142143144145146147148149154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4005

Thread: The Biannual-Out: Beware of Bill Aims! :O

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    This fucking Dark Souls is pissing me right the hell off.
    Many people say I need to play that game. After seeing the destroyed keyboards, pads, mice, monitors, consoles etc I think i will pass...TBH im not that good anymore and i am not afraid to admit it XD
    I can hold my own in a game of unreal thats the extent to my skills nowadays and only then its after a couple of joints lol.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This fucking Dark Souls is pissing me right the hell off.
    Maybe you should lay off the caffeine and enjoy some nice, relaxing devil's lettuce. Like Crash said

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    Maybe you should lay off the caffeine and enjoy some nice, relaxing devil's lettuce. Like Crash said
    Devil's Lettuice, brought to you by the Demonic Shoe Company. DEMONIC SHOES! Does your footware lack souls? Come take a walk with us in the valley of the darkness...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Headroom View Post
    Many people say I need to play that game. After seeing the destroyed keyboards, pads, mice, monitors, consoles etc I think i will pass...TBH im not that good anymore and i am not afraid to admit it XD
    I can hold my own in a game of unreal thats the extent to my skills nowadays and only then its after a couple of joints lol.
    Yeah it can be frustrating. Really frustrating at times. I'm getting pretty damn close to beating it though and got stuck on this one boss and gave up for a few months. This morning I died 6 times in a row. I switched things up slightly - used a quicker weapon and applied poison to it which hey surprise did the trick. Finally beat the mother fucker just now. It can be an interesting game, it just takes some patience and proper application towards building your character. I basically went with a tank build. If you've never played any of the games it can be really hard to get started though. Darksouls 2 is supposed to be the easiest one and runs excellent on PC. The first one is an incredibly horrible port. And Demons Souls is PS3 only. Dunno about the third one. Give it a shot if you like action fantasy crap. It's not a very big game in terms of HDD space, sure you could find it somewhere.

I know what you mean about not being that good anymore. I dunno if it's just age or my fingers not reacting as fast as they did before I had that accident with a window and my hand a couple years ago.

For people who know the game it was Velstadt in Dark Souls 2 (Scholar of the first sin) dunno why but I found it sooooo hard to beat him.

Got enough for a joint or 2 kicking around here actually. Been sitting here since mid December I don't smoke that often - just like a taste once in awhile after a few beers.

Thanks
    EP Points

By far my favorite euphemism for anything ever.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Right, i need some help people or atleast a point in the right direction. I have completely filled up 2 mega accounts (and one is 50gig) so is there anywhere else that does a free account like mega or would anyone be willing to start hosting them for me on their accounts? (i have 10 gigs worth of metal gear solid flacs im naming up and i ain't got no where to put em! )

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Create more Mega accounts?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Create more Mega accounts?
    that means more email accounts to make which means more passwords to make, its the path to the darkside

Thanks
    EP Points

Right, i need some help people or atleast a point in the right direction. I have completely filled up 2 mega accounts (and one is 50gig) so is there anywhere else that does a free account like mega or would anyone be willing to start hosting them for me on their accounts? (i have 10 gigs worth of metal gear solid flacs im naming up and i ain't got no where to put em! )
    Mine got banned for infringement

Thanks
    EP Points

You could try some of the ones Fumanchu uses. 1fichier and zippyshare looks like he uses. His stuff seems to stay up for awhile.

Zippy is only 500mb a file but I think it's unlimited for how many you upload. Looks like it's hard to keep track of your things though.

Thanks
    EP Points

that means more email accounts to make which means more passwords to make, its the path to the darkside
    See they have this old invention from a few thousand years ago called a pen and paper

Thanks
    EP Points

See they have this old invention from a few thousand years ago called a pen and paper
    :O Verily, thoueth doth pull mine leg and jest sar? That I should unveriably take thine quil unto thine parchment and devine mine written word!? Yeah fair enough I suppose i shouldn't be so lazy...Only problem is im pretty sure if i make another mega account it isnt gonna have much room init :/ it will be the metal gear account effectivly lol
    Last edited by Crash-Headroom; 27th-January-2018 at 23:20.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Play another game instead Zal.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Play another game instead Zal.
    I have so many I can't chooooooooose!!!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I know that problem lol.