Page 100 of 267 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4005

Thread: The Biannual-Out: Beware of Bill Aims! :O

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Headroom View Post
    bah should have asked me man i still remember the first like the back of my hand (infact i did give you some help if i remember XD). I bet you got stuck on the elevator bit...
    no actually I got stuck behind a barrier and couldn't find anyway of turning it off even though I got through it to check the prison cells.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Yeah see the problem is that most younger people that have grown up with more recent games all seem to be on speed.
    They talk fast, they want everything right away and it's just annoying more than anything else.

As you get older your reflexes aren't as good, and you tend to actually enjoy things differently. Adding stress to something isn't enjoyment.
    Some challenging aspects of games can be ok especially if it involves patience or learning how a game works so you can predict situations.

But wanting my gaming experience to be ADHD simulation isn't something I'm interested in. I usually turn up sensitivity in options for a lot of games and that's enough for me, going beyond that would be ridiculous.
    Newer games are easier ? Look at just about any genre (aside from pure sims) and this is the case.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually wasn't Kurtwood Smith the big bad Sith in Dark Forces 2? lol live action cutscenes of the 90's!!!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah see the problem is that most younger people that have grown up with more recent games all seem to be on speed.
    They talk fast, they want everything right away and it's just annoying more than anything else.

As you get older your reflexes aren't as good, and you tend to actually enjoy things differently. Adding stress to something isn't enjoyment.
    Some challenging aspects of games can be ok especially if it involves patience or learning how a game works so you can predict situations.

But wanting my gaming experience to be ADHD simulation isn't something I'm interested in. I usually turn up sensitivity in options for a lot of games and that's enough for me, going beyond that would be ridiculous.
    Conversation is a lost art in general but I digress.

I don't care too much if a game is hard or not, within reason. Games that basically play themselves are alright once but generally not something I care to revisit.

I wouldn't compare using a mouse and keyboard to ADHD simulation lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Yeah did the first 2 ages ago myself, except for the addon for the second game.
    Only play the addon if you go out and get Ultimate Edition. It adds back in a ton of maps to sort the addon's flow out because its essentially the beta version of UNREAL XD, so a guy added back in more cut maps into the areas where the retail stuff is supposed to be. REALLY makes it feel like a finished product.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Guile View Post
    Newer games are easier ? Look at just about any genre (aside from pure sims) and this is the case.
    New games are definitely easier all around. There are easier old games but most are harder on average and some you should get an actual medal if you beat.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Guile View Post
    I know that. I'm talking about wanting to use a mouse for "better control". As in it's more accurate and faster.
    You only have to look at youtube videos and you see how ridiculous the screen movement speeds can get with PC gaming.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Having a better display would solve motion problems .

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    no actually I got stuck behind a barrier and couldn't find anyway of turning it off even though I got through it to check the prison cells.
    Ohhh those things? Look at the edges, you can walk through it when they stop flashing ...or the other way round, one of the 2.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I know that. I'm talking about wanting to use a mouse for "better control". As in it's more accurate and faster.
    You only have to look at youtube videos and you see how ridiculous the screen movement speeds can get with PC gaming.
    Plenty of people play at low sens just as much as high .

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Headroom View Post
    Only play the addon if you go out and get Ultimate Edition. It adds back in a ton of maps to sort the addon's flow out because its essentially the beta version of UNREAL XD, so a guy added back in more cut maps into the areas where the retail stuff is supposed to be. REALLY makes it feel like a finished product.
    I meant for Dark Forces

Thanks
    EP Points

Ever tried STALKER? I'm pretty sure thats what you are after in terms of combat, specialy in the modding scene as they've gone to town on the way the AI works. Ive been Lost Alphas beta testing team for awhile now and the AI is definatly better. Aiming is great, you have to think more than other FPS and they flank you...BOY do they flank you so you have to keep your back covered too. No twitch responce other than maybe in an ambush situation? It's all about waiting and being an oppotunist.
    Last edited by Crash-Headroom; 14th-January-2018 at 04:30.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    I wouldn't compare using a mouse and keyboard to ADHD simulation lol.
    Ok, speed then. As in traditional amphetamine, not meth.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok, speed then. As in traditional amphetamine, not meth.
    nah speed don't work either, you speed up then slow RIGHT down on that stuff. happy one minute, depressed the next. Can't be doing with people on speed .