Thread: Nintendo emulator

Thanks

Default Nintendo emulator

Hello and good afternoon too whom it may concern my name is Clare Hewson and my question is how to retrieve saves game levels in a Nintendo emulators on a Samsung galaxy tab A as I have downloaded the emulators from the website empardise. Org. the game super Mario so how do I go about retrieve saves game levels?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You will need some sort of File Manager app for your phone, or USB connect to a computer and set your phone's connection to File Transfer.

Access the phone's file folders and find the game's .zip file, and any other files that have the same game name before the file zip. You may have multiple files, one will be for in-game saves if any and another for the emulators Save State. Most emulators will have a specific file type for each of those which won't work with other emulators, so all you can really do with them is to use them on another phone or tablet with the same emulator.

But since there is a small chance they use a common file type, you can post the file types here and someone might be able to tell you if they would work with a different emulator.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.