Thread: Fear Effect stuck at 66%

Thanks

Default Fear Effect stuck at 66%

Hi all - I've been using emuparadise for years, but only just joined the forum to ask for help with a problem I've been having.

I'm trying to download Fear Effect on the Ps1. I've tried both the E and the NTSC versions and keep getting the same error. The download just freezes at 66% and doesn't go any further no matter how long I leave it.

Because this is happening on both versions of the game, it seems unlikely that its a faulty iso, so I'm stuck for a solution!

Anyone got any ideas? Downloading from Chrome. Thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm.. that's pretty unusual. Did you try switching to FTP? It's the big red button on the download page.

Thanks

No - I didn't know that was a thing until you mentioned it! I'll try it now and report back, thanks!

Huh - well, that worked a treat! Thanks man, no idea why that made a difference but it did the trick! Cheers
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 22nd-November-2017 at 00:48. Reason: posts merged