Thread: Rom Packs

MarkT2256 Guest

Exclamation Rom Packs

Hey, im a huge fan of the emulation scene, espically the NES area. Im kinda new to file downloading, and i really enjoy playing old nes and retro games over todays games mosr definately. I was on your IRC channel, and looked through many different xdccs. What im trying to look for are GoodXXX rom packs. Now i know that you guys probably dont offer them but i would appreciate it if you could point me in a direction of a p2p client, software, or other channel/server that does have them. I am really obsessed with retro gaming and any respose would greatly help a lot. Thanks for your time.

Thanks
    EP Points

read the rules. u can't request 4 roms yet.

MarkT2256 Guest

Im not.... requesting for roms would be saying: ANYONE HAVE TMNT 2 (U).NES??????

what im asking is for sites or other areas which supply packs, not roms.

Thanks

Asking for sites is against the rules too: It counts as requesting.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, but you need to have 150+ posts and be registered for at least 3 weeks before requesting sites OR ROMs...

EDIT: Hm, Direwulf beat me to it...

MarkT2256 Guest

great guys..... lets discuss the rules even more

Thanks
    EP Points

but i beat him 2 it.

Thanks
    EP Points

The rules are there, you're expected to follow them, please don't act as if they are unfair because they are most lenient...

"We do not allow requests for roms, isos, or links to direct connect hubs/websites unless you have 150 posts and and been registered at the Emuparadise forums for at least 3 weeks."

Thanks

Originally posted by MarkT2256
    great guys..... lets discuss the rules even more
    Whats that supposed to mean? It was pretty damn lenient of me not to give you warning points for Requesting Restricted Content the second I saw this thread. Consider yourself warned.

MarkT2256 Guest

i never said anything bad about the rules.... although i think i may have broken them again.... in my last post, I REQUESTED to go over the rules again... sorry, my apology

MarkT2256 Guest

again i never said anything bad about the rules, i just wanted to go over them.

Thanks
    EP Points

The rules can be found <a href="http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin/misc.php?action=faq&page=4">here</a>. Until then consider this thread closed because it is in violation of them.