Thread: Help with Project 64 and Gameshark Please

WWEGRG Guest

Arrow Help with Project 64 and Gameshark Please

Is there anyway to use a gameshark type program with the emulator Project 64. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

You can't.

What are you trying to do though, the emulator already has a comprehensive list of cheats.

Judging by your name I take it you want to add move modifiers for something like WWF No Mercy... am I right or was that a bad guess?

Thanks
    EP Points

Why do you wan't another program.
    PJ64 comes with a very comprehensive list that has most of the codes for most of the games.
    If you want to add cheats you could edit the cheat file which is Project64.cht.
    Just look at how the cheats are put in there and then add your own cheats. I would make a backup copy of the cheat file before I did this though.

WWEGRG Guest

yes you are correct I want to use codes for gameshark for WWF No Mercy that I found on the net. Any more help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

What a guess eh

Are you sure that PJ64 doesn't already have all the hacked moves integrated? I am pretty certain it already has most of them.

If you have others you can manually add them as knowitman has stated above.

For further details read the Cheats compiled HTML file that will be in your PJ64 folder (named Cheats).
    Last edited by Del_Boy; 28th-June-2003 at 04:40.

WWEGRG Guest

well how would I add a gameshark code into project 64?

Thanks
    EP Points

From my previous post:
    For further details read the Cheats compiled HTML file that will be in your PJ64 folder (named Cheats).
    It tells you clearly in that file all you need to know about the PJ64 cheats system, including how to add new ones.