Thread: Does anyone have uncensor patch for The Punisher NTSC?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Does anyone have uncensor patch for The Punisher NTSC?

Hello everyone !

This is my first post on here and I decided to make a thread as I'm in a serious need of help .
    So just recently I dug out my copy of The Punisher for PS2, but of course it is censored. I recall a good 10 years back or so that I actually had a patch for the NTSC version of the game that was uncensoring it. Problem is that I no longer have it and it's pretty much impossible to find ANYWHERE nowadays. The only website that has a download for it is only accessible if you get an invitation from one of the members .

So that's why I decided to ask Emuparadise community about it. Is there anyone who still has access to this PPF patch and would be so kind as to upload it somewhere? I'd use Gameshark codes for it, but PCSX2 codes support is really confusing and I simply stopped trying to make it work.

I'd be honestly grateful if someone would be able to help me.
    Thank you in advance!
    PS. If that's a wrong place for such thread than I'm sorry. It just looked like the most appropriate place to post it in.
    Last edited by budyll; 9th-November-2017 at 18:10.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finally found it after about a week of searching! Also from the website that I got it from all those years back!
    Here's the link if anyone else would need it:
    http://tech.archnet.us/SKSApps/SKS/s...l?page=hd.html
    Just scroll down to the bottom of this page and look for The Punisher patch !

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budyll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know this thread is about a month old, but thanks for this, I've been searching all over trying to find it.

Had a few questions though. When you applied the uncensored patch, did some of the interrogation camera angles mess up for you? For example, in the first level, the interrogation where you beat the guy with the window, the camera kept rotating and wouldn't stop. Same for the Chop Shop toilet interrogation. And at the end of the first level when you drop Damage from the roof, the camera doesn't follow him down anymore.

I get that this is an attempt to keep the camera focused on the Punisher when performing interrogations, and to keep some of the other interrogation scenes in tact, but is there any way to remove the black & white filter while keeping the default camera angles? I liked them more.

I'm also using a widescreen patch so this might be interfering as well.