Thread: Amazon

Thanks

Default Amazon

I know this is not the place to ask but I could not find anywhere else so how does amazon ship your items do they knock on the door do they need a signature I just want then to post it through the mailbox uk btw

Thanks
    EP Points

Amazon aren't the ones who ship out the product. They send it to a carrier like say, USPS, FedEx, or UPS. I don't know what you guys have for the U.K., but from my experience, big packages are usually put at the front door, while smaller ones are put in our mailbox.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pringr0 View Post
    Amazon aren't the ones who ship out the product. They send it to a carrier like say, USPS, FedEx, or UPS. I don't know what you guys have for the U.K., but from my experience, big packages are usually put at the front door, while smaller ones are put in our mailbox.
    thanks also so if I brought a video game it will be posted through the mailbox and if I get it first no one will know top secret XD?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,299 Times in 1,164 Posts
    EP Points

How your package is left for you is entirely up to the individual human who's bringing your package to your door. There's no way to predict if they'll shove it through your mailslot, put it in your mailbox or whatever. Even Amazon won't know or care, you can give them specific directions and they won't pay attention.

If you want to catch it first you can pay attention to the tracking. Amazon is pretty good at telling you the day it'll arrive. You can keep an eye out all day. Mail carriers will not tell you the hour your package arrives though, and they might do random stuff, like mark the package as "delivered" when they've simply loaded on their truck.

If you want your purchase to be secret you're best off not screwing around with a mailman. Just walk into any videogame store when you happen to be alone.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    How your package is left for you is entirely up to the individual human who's bringing your package to your door. There's no way to predict if they'll shove it through your mailslot, put it in your mailbox or whatever. Even Amazon won't know or care, you can give them specific directions and they won't pay attention.

If you want to catch it first you can pay attention to the tracking. Amazon is pretty good at telling you the day it'll arrive. You can keep an eye out all day. Mail carriers will not tell you the hour your package arrives though, and they might do random stuff, like mark the package as "delivered" when they've simply loaded on their truck.

If you want your purchase to be secret you're best off not screwing around with a mailman. Just walk into any videogame store when you happen to be alone.
    Thanks!