Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm SO disappointed in you guys!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

That's pretty sad, especially considering that EP is one of the few large emulation websites that is 100% clean from malware/installers/etc.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

It's me, Elmdor Rizer of the House Punsgvett! It is with great sadness that I observe that you've learned absolutely SQUAT-DIDELLY-DOO-DOO from my eloquent verbosity. I find it hard to swallow that you still act like a demanding bell end, with an asinine username. You feeling attacked feels like some sort of attack - especially considering the fact that we've, in fact, merely been stating facts (facts! Also, ultimate truths). Why can't you just admit what you did wrong, and how you betrayed us all - especially me, midevil.chaos and 10go? (Yeah, I know, their usernames ain't, like, the most excellent or well-advised either - but who am I to judge?)

Also, I noticed that you STILL haven't deleted you profile, which I naturally assumed you would. Most likely you never will, will you? So you're STILL apparently going to make use of your banned account, logging in and clogging up the Currently Active Users-list, eh?! What a shame! That means limited space for the likes of maverickhuntergirlZ492. And I also noticed that you are sort of icky. What's that? Can't handle the plain truth of your own ickiness? Is that a word? Ick!? GROW UP!!! Not only are you sort of icky, like I already said, I've also realized that you have THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING WORST MUSTACHE IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING EUROPEAN COAL AND STEEL COMMUNITY!! I think... actually, I've sort of lost track of what we're doing here.

So, anyhow: maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492
    maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492
    maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492
    maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492 maverickhuntergirlZ492!!!!

THERE!!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE HORRIBLE HEAD ACHE OF HAVING TO READ THE NAME OF YOUR TRUE SUPERIOR, PISS LIPS. *VERB WITHIN ASTERISKS*

Finally, here comes the most important part. I realize that you won't, ever, regain your status as our favorite member with an asinine username so I think it's for the best if you would just pack your inappropriate undies and leave us for good! For real this time! I mean it! Our posts mocking you were just part of a clever ruse, we wanted to see if you actually shaped up, but alas, sadly, regrettably and unfortunately you did not! Soooo, begin by removing/altering most of, if not all, your personal info from the settings page - AND profile page!! Even if it makes your old post look weird! After that I want - NO, I DEMAND - that you hit the big shiny "delete profile"-button and remove all trace of you ever gracing our humble message boards with your presence. And yes, you heard me right the first time I said it, but I'll repeat it again in case it fell on deaf ears; ¡YOU ARE SORT OF ICKY! Got it?! I want everything to do with you on this site completely and utterly destroyed. I don't want ONE SINGLE SHRED of your existence left on this site.

So, LISTEN UP!!! I - no, rather WE - want your account obliterated in exactly ONE WEEK from my time of posting this. We are going to be checking back here in exactly ONE WEEK to make sure our demands are met! What this means is that if you - for whatever strange reason - try to log back onto the site in one week, it should say that your username, and/or password is invalid/incorrect etc./whatever! Now, so help you, if you're still able to log back onto to this site AFTER that one week, we're going to report YOU, YOUR DIS-PROPORTIONED HEAD AND YOUR ENTIRE KINDERGARTEN to whatever legal authorities we need to have our interests protected. I'm only saying this because in the wild west of the internet, there are some people out there (most likely with asinine usernames) who have the outrageous, ludicrous, and - DARE I SAY IT - asinine audacity to actually think that they have ANY legal right NOT to remove their account and personal info (from BOTH the settings page AND profile page!!!) in regards to a specific website after the members of said site politely asks for it to be done. You've already disappointed us GREATLY, but you BETTER NOT be one of them! So you got that?! Your ENTIRE existence - including that dumb IP-adress you used when registering and posting - BETTER be removed in exactly ONE WEEK from my time of posting this, OR ELSE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!! GOOD BYE FOREVER!!! smp

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,299 Times in 1,164 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    smp
    ? .... Shake my penis?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

...yes.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

You have a lot of nerve, dude. This place is a free site that has offered a variety of free abandonware for years to people who are too poor to completely rebuild their gaming collections. Just because a game company may have found a way to make a serious threat to the site's owners to where they *had* to comply does not mean that EP is a traitor or coward. It just means that in this business you have to be careful not to step on the toes of someone who has power. Would you rather that Nintendo with their well known bullying tactics find a way to bring the whole site down? It isn't worth it to get in every single tyrant's face and claim fearlessness. Nobody's life is hanging in the balance. Getting angry wont solve anything. Be grateful that the games you wanted were here as long as they were and be polite and say "Thank you". I was like you in the early days of emulation and I did and said a lot of foolish things that could have got my ass thrown in jail. It aint worth it, man. Let it go.