Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm SO disappointed in you guys!!!

Thanks

Thumbs down I'm SO disappointed in you guys!!!

You know you guys used to be my favorite site and ---- second but now ---- is my NUMBER ONE because when Nintendo decided to start attacking/warning different rom sites with cease and desist letters, you guys decided to buckle under their pressure and suck Nintendo's dick and removed almost ALL of your Nintendo roms when any GOOD rom site shoulda gave them the middle finger and told them to FUCK OFF!!! I'm SO disappointed in you guys for not standing your ground and being cowards in the end. But hey, at least ---- didn't betray me, and the rest of the rom community like you guys did so +1 for ----! So it's with a heavy heart that I must inform you guys that I will now be switching over to ---- as my primary and ONLY rom site, and leaving you guys in the dust. You guys are now dead to me like ----, ----, ----, and ---- and all the rest of them etc. The ONLY other rom site worth using as a secondary is ----. You guys are a fucking joke now so Good Bye!!! smh.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 16th-October-2017 at 16:34. Reason: don't advertise for other sites!

Thanks
    EP Points

I sucked on your Moms pussy last night.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 23rd-October-2017 at 04:38.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

You know, I am very disappointed in you, KingdomHeartsSeriesFan. You used to be my favourite person with an asinine username, you know, with maverickhuntergirlZ492 being my only back-up. This in spite of the fact that you've only been a registered user for six or so days - I just thought you seemed so grand. Well, in fairness, I didn't know much about you but considering your username I always presumed that you were a person without, like, standards and all that jazz. But then, just as soon as romsite owners decide to buckle under because of the threat of jail time and whatnot, suddenly you're all "boooo, this just isn't good enough for me!" and I'm, like, "sadness". Naturally, this was difficult to swallow - I mean, any PROPER weirdo shoulda just gone "ok then! Now to resume the scratching of my ballsack!". But, hey, at least maverickhuntergirlZ492 didn't betray me/us/the entire community/the European Union, like you did, so that's +1 for her! It is now with sort of a shrug that I must inform you that I will be hastily switching over to maverickhuntergirlZ492 as my primary and ONLY favourite person with an asinine usernamne, and leaving you in the dust. You are now dead to me, much like DaWustinator, narutoandbleach, megadownloader1000fj, toalover32 and GameMaster0097. Your plural are a fucking singular now so Good Bye!!! smp.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    You know, I am very disappointed in you, KingdomHeartsSeriesFan. You used to be my favourite person with an asinine username, you know, with maverickhuntergirlZ492 being my only back-up. This in spite of the fact that you've only been a registered user for six or so days - I just thought you seemed so grand. Well, in fairness, I didn't know much about you but considering your username I always presumed that you were a person without, like, standards and all that jazz. But then, just as soon as romsite owners decide to buckle under because of the threat of jail time and whatnot, suddenly you're all "boooo, this just isn't good enough for me!" and I'm, like, "sadness". Naturally, this was difficult to swallow - I mean, any PROPER weirdo shoulda just gone "ok then! Now to resume the scratching of my ballsack!". But, hey, at least maverickhuntergirlZ492 didn't betray me/us/the entire community/the European Union, like you did, so that's +1 for her! It is now with sort of a shrug that I must inform you that I will be hastily switching over to maverickhuntergirlZ492 as my primary and ONLY favourite person with an asinine usernamne, and leaving you in the dust. You are now dead to me, much like DaWustinator, narutoandbleach, megadownloader1000fj, toalover32 and GameMaster0097. Your plural are a fucking singular now so Good Bye!!! smp.
    that made me
    people get over the take downs you can still find the games with some searching stop acting like lazy entitled children you were lucky to have gotten this stuff for free in the first place show some gratitude.
    Epfoums has always been a place for more than just downloads there was and still is a community here(albeit smaller than it once was) you can choose to be a part of that community or you can choose to leave.
    seeing as this was your first(probably last) post you probably had no intention of being a part of the community you just wanted to complain there's plenty of other places for that crap.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

All I see is a weak parting shot from a leecher.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I mean, at the same time... did this person not see the fact that there's a listing for every basically no-intro set in the world in the Upload Center? I mean, sure and all things aren't on the main site, but they're still available here. I don't understand people sometimes.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh get over it. You can easily find Nintendo Roms through simple Google searches. Was I a little mad at first? Sure. But, unlike you, I didn't whine, and in fact, I decided to really join the forum, because I saw how nice this community was, and is. It'd be better without you. Please take your business elsewhere.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

We used to be his fave ROM site yet he registered an account here a week ago and he is already gone. So much for loyalty

EDIT: just read Elmy's post
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 16th-October-2017 at 16:38.

Thanks
    EP Points

this is the best thread on the site

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Shoulda had all the roms by now bruhhhh

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomHeartsSeriesFan View Post
    and suck Nintendo's dick
    Hey!

I only do that if they offer to buy me dinner first. Might as well make a night of it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pringr0 View Post
    Oh get over it. You can easily find Nintendo Roms through simple Google searches. Was I a little mad at first? Sure. But, unlike you, I didn't whine, and in fact, I decided to really join the forum, because I saw how nice this community was, and is. It'd be better without you. Please take your business elsewhere.
    If you own a WiiU, Most of nintendo's roms can even be found on the Nintendo Store, and if you install custom firmware on your WiiU, you can do some pretty cool things. lol. And Custom Firmware for the WiiU works with the latest official firmware update (v5.5.2) for the WiiU.

I won't go into detail about WiiU and Custom Firmware, because this isn't the time or place for that. You can do a quick google search and find all the info you need.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by BOY View Post
    Hey!

I only do that if they offer to buy me dinner first. Might as well make a night of it.
    Feel like grabbing a burger for dinner later?

Then we can go play some SMW or something.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    You know, I am very disappointed in you, KingdomHeartsSeriesFan. You used to be my favourite person with an asinine username, you know, with maverickhuntergirlZ492 being my only back-up. This in spite of the fact that you've only been a registered user for six or so days - I just thought you seemed so grand. ...
    My condolences. If it's any consolation, the loss of this user has been a slight head tilt and giggle for all of us

Thanks
    EP Points

The original post is as stupid as me saying: Wow... My best friend was banned. I mean, I didn't even know him. Haven't posted here in a while, and bam I log into the site today and see that my best friend that I've never spoken to before is gone. Just, wow...