Thread: Pokemon Yellow

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Pokemon Yellow

Is there a Bot where I can use to catch pokemon in my Game an if so I cant seem to find it an I don't mean Pokémon Go I mean Pokémon GBC game

Thanks

You find pokemon in tall grass. Once you start off the game, go to the tall grass once you go out of your home. Professor Oak will approach you and take you to his lab, where you can select a starter pokemon. However, in Pokemon Yellow you can only obtain Pikachu, while your rival obtains Eevee. You catch pokemon with poke-balls. You can buy them at a poke-mart in any town in the game. However, you'd have to deliver Oak's parcel from the poke-mart in Viridian city. Go to the poke-mart and talk to the shopkeeper, he will hand you the parcel and send you to deliver it to him. Once you deliver it to him, he gives you a pokedex. Then you're free to go. Once you arrive at Viridian city once again, you can buy pokeballs from the poke-mart and catch any pokemon you'd like. You're welcome
    -Mark
    The idea that you're so small compared to the rest of the omniverse is frightening, yet comforting...it depends on who you are. Some of us just wanna keep exploring, others just want out.
    This monologue is really deep.
    14 year old white girls go nuts for this kind of shit.
    -George Miller, Musician/Comedian