Thread: Chrono Cross rom is bugged

Thanks

Default Chrono Cross rom is bugged

So my first time playing this game, I made all the way to the part where u have kill the dragons, called the wingapede with the flute, fell through the hole went back around and no beeba ever appears I retried for 3 hours, tried both worlds, no beeba ever shows up to give the ancient fruit, I even watched videos on YouTube still nothing happens in the rom, u run back around and there's no beeba, guess that's what u get for not owning the cd, this would be one of my favorite games (except for being forced to have serge in party) so I can't believe I made it that far with no issues and finally got the characters I wanted and now this bug happens, fair warning do not get this rom, the Japanese version might work, but not the USA version, some day I may try the Japanese version but I'd hate to go through all that over again and play with characters I don't even want

Thanks
    EP Points

I would have a look at gamefaqs. There's a whole plethora of people looks like that has problems doing this correctly. If the ISO was bugged or damaged in some way, chances are it simply wouldn't work. I really don't think it would be possible for a damaged ISO to bugout in just one little spot.

Just because one has a hard time in a game doesn't mean said game is broken. Suppose you could always just redownload to make sure though.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 1st-October-2017 at 20:04.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've used the Chrono Cross roms here on this site extensively- doing a first runthrough.. NOT 'not-saving-Kid'- just, 'getting Glenn'.. and the next, saving Kid/Schala.

Point is, I never had the issue... most likely, man- you gotta reset the game and load it from memory card; it really might just be a bad sequence of events in the coding hierarchy.

OH I KNOW WHAT IT IS! DUDE! You gotta try callin the flute from where the hole is, or something. Or try callin it again from where that beeba with the fruit first appeared! Something like that!
    Currently playing:
    ~~ Pokemon Emerald on VBA ~~ Star Ocean on ZSNES ~~ Tales of Phantasia on ZSNES ~~ Star Ocean: The Second Story on ePSXe ~~ Breath of Fire III on ePSXe