Thread: Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 Portable (USA) ISO not downloading for me on Mac?

Thanks

Default Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 Portable (USA) ISO not downloading for me on Mac?

Hi, I recently found out that there are ROMS for the PSP and I wanted to download Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 for the PSP using the emulator OpenEmu Extensions for the Mac. I downloaded the rom through this https://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Play...S_(USA)/150803 and once it downloaded and I extracted it, it did not give me a folder with many of the .7z documents ending with .r00-.r01....etc. and I looked through a few forums and a couple of youtube videos and noticed it worked that way for them and I wondered what I did wrong. Once I drag the file into OpenEmu (the icon is a white document with a gray ROM picture in the middle), it would scan it but nothing would pop up. The core I'm using is PPSSPP. Thank you for your help.

Edit: I tried with PCSX2, using XQuarts and Playstation2 Bios, but every time I open PCSX2 Terminal pops up instead of it. Help??
    (I tried logging out and restarting my laptop and uninstalling it and re downloading XQuarts many times, but PCSX2 won't work, even after working with many Youtube videos :/)

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!
    Last edited by shookia; 22nd-September-2017 at 10:31.