So sorry admins please put this in the closed thread:

Sorry everyone it took sooooo long for this update on my little project I needed to wait for the capacitor to arrive from china since none of the electronic stores near by knew of or sold surface mount capacitors, plus life like family reunions really push things back finally got some free time back and the pack of capats arrived.
Unfortunately the numbers on the old one are 2c70v16 while the new caps are d7c0v16 and are slightly larger than the one that came out of the system, so I don't know if it's still the cap to blame for the system not turning on or if like mentioned it could be the power board is shot if someone can tell me anything more about how caps work if I f*ed up or if it's the board to blame but I'm taking the advise given before to get a new motherboard with the missing cap still intact and see if it's the caps I bought or system itself at fault next month.
The only good thing I got out of this is finding a site that sold a fliptop fix for older ps2 models that fit like a glove on the top of my ps2 so I don't need to repair the drive eject problem.