Thread: MOds and retro games - the stuff we grew up on

Thanks

Default MOds and retro games - the stuff we grew up on

Hi guys im new here i was searching around to find any thread about gaming mods and retro old games..... Is there anything like that here , sorry i know i just joined and starting a thread is kinda messed up.

Thanks
    EP Points

The whole site is built around old/retro games. Dunno what kind of mods you're looking for but there are quite a few modded roms etc.. bouncing around here. Have a look around. Anything specific that you're after?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi thamks for your response , no nothing specific , i collect total war games and mods , warband mods and mostly those type of gmes they pull into a lord of the ring or game of thrones type genre.. Thing about mods are you dont know about them until you see them , its not like they are advertised commercially . I guess i should just use my imagination and look for mods in games that i think would potentially make great mods, thanks for your response i will have a look around.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah we don't have much truck with pc mods here in any site capacity. I've done a bit myself though - not creating but have used a ton in games like X-men legends 2/ultimate alliance for just loads and loads of extra characters to swap in. Bridge Commander was another one too, love the quick battle and setting up classic tv/movie scenarios. There's hundreds of ships out there and have even done full Starwars battles in it. Speaking of Starwars I've gotten a lot of maps and improvements for Battlefront 2 as well. Plus a bunch of little things over the years like adding a simple run button to Fallout 3/Vegas, to basically just fix games mods are great. Also alot of rts and sim type games. Must be millions of mods out there floating around on the net

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

There are several sites with mods for games. Nexusmods is a well known one for TES and Fallout games, but there are mods there for some other odd games...not many but they're there. You can download small file sizes free but for larger stuff you need to register, can't remember what the limit for free is now.

I've got some Fallout 3 and NV mods working on PS3, without CFW

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    There are several sites with mods for games. Nexusmods is a well known one for TES and Fallout games, but there are mods there for some other odd games...not many but they're there. You can download small file sizes free but for larger stuff you need to register, can't remember what the limit for free is now.

I've got some Fallout 3 and NV mods working on PS3, without CFW
    Thanks il head over there and check it out , its a pity though because ive found some mods to be better than original games i think the thing is most of them are run by a team of developers who volunteer. So they have day jobs and stuff its something they do in their spare time. They really dont get enough credit when its done right..