Thread: ePSXe Help

Thanks

Default ePSXe Help

Ok so this one emulator is new to me. I downloaded NFL Blitz. When i run nfl blitz its black screen. I did notice when nfl blitz is extracted its two .bin files with a an audio/video file. Any ideas? I looked up on youtube but the videos show an older version. I could just download the older version but i thought id ask here first.

I remember that it brought up a text box with an error so here what it says if that helps. gpuPeteOpenGL2 Missing render-texture extension! and PeteOpenGL2 No pixel format available!
    Last edited by Sartastic; 13th-September-2017 at 11:57.

Thanks
    EP Points

You need to put CPU overlooking to 1x or more otherwise, it won't work.
    Last edited by MaxPower9500; 13th-September-2017 at 20:34.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sartastic View Post
    Ok so this one emulator is new to me. I downloaded NFL Blitz. When i run nfl blitz its black screen. I did notice when nfl blitz is extracted its two .bin files with a an audio/video file. Any ideas? I looked up on youtube but the videos show an older version. I could just download the older version but i thought id ask here first.

I remember that it brought up a text box with an error so here what it says if that helps. gpuPeteOpenGL2 Missing render-texture extension! and PeteOpenGL2 No pixel format available!
    You can try switching the plugin to a d3d one. Also is this the first game you've attempted to run or have other games worked? I ask because if you're using an old laptop or something it's possible your gpu doesn't support opengl2 - you could also try opengl 1.7 plugin.

Can you also post a screnshot of the game files??

You can also check Gladiators psxdatacenter for optimum pc settings in epsxe.