Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this doesnt really have anything to do with gaming but i thought id share it with you

Matrix Holder Guest

Default this doesnt really have anything to do with gaming but i thought id share it with you

hey guys, i dont know if you will be interedted in this but i just thought id share it with the fine members here that i have chatted with and joked around with.

about a month ago i asked my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years to marry me, you may remember that ive talked about her before, i asked that question about her buying me a game cube for my birthday when i bought one that same day....and so on, you guys gave me some great advice with that problem. thanks again.

i spent a big chunk of my savings on the ring. (2 days earlier i had been held up at gunpoint at work, i quit the next week)
    so my savings were a bit low, her parents said that theyd pay for everything, theyre great. we found a place in hamilton ontario, canada, that is perfect. it is an old trainstation that has been converted into a hall for things like weddings and....movies.

the trainstation that im getting married in was featured in a movie in 2000 that was huge. it was the XMEN movie.
    they shot it in burlington (my home town) and hamilton. the station was used in the scene where magneto took rogue from wolverine and confronted the cops outside, the station still looks the same. i thought that itd be cool to get married there and my fiance agreed and there we are. something to tell the grandkids, eh. what do you think about it?

Thanks

Congratulations. You've made yourself a life amidst the leechers, nerds, coolios and plain off people of EP. That's great. I'm real proud of you. (sarcasm = off)
    Toll! Spitze!

Thanks

congrats dogg

to many years

and the halls gonna be asskickular

Matrix Holder Guest

its a great story to tell people, they usually say
    "xmen, thats cool, does it still have the hole in the roof where cyclops blasted it, hee hee" or something to that effect, lol.

Thanks

That's cool. We had a movie be shot in my town awhile back too...

Anyway, congradulations on everything!
    "Traveler"
    Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
    CPU: Devil's Canyon i5 @ 4.0GHz
    RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2400MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 660ti
    Mobo: ASRock Z97E-ITX
    Drive: Trend Micro 128GB SSD

Thanks

Well DOES it?

Congrats MH, have fun being a married man

Thanks

i was gonna ask the same thing

TheStuntman Guest

Man i guess we won't be seeing ya much cuz of the wife yankin your chain lol j/k congrats man

Matrix Holder Guest

thanks guys , preciate it. gonna be great.
    aboot the hole in the roof, lol.
    they fixed the whole with bits from the potholes from HW 403, lol.
    it wont be for a year or 2,the date we wanted was booked for next year. looks like its in 2005. year of the PS3, guess what im going to put on the gift regristry, lol.

Thanks

good luck

hope u two r ready

Matrix Holder Guest

i think so, we've got love and friendshipe. (sappy i know)
    and she has a great job, and im going to school for training in working in an office enviroment ( computers and the such).
    no more retail for me...whooooo hooo.... ive done that to death...
    well not to death, but the gun pointed at me at my last job convinced me to try something else.

Landamo Guest

X-men, thats cool, does it still have the hole in the roof where Cyclops blasted it?

No but seriously, Congratulations.

Freekling Guest

I wouldn't imagine that would be too fascinating for your grand kids to hear, but hey whatever makes you happy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

C'mon guy, don't be an asshole. It may not be interesting to you, but that's you. To Matrix Holder this is a big deal, and I think that's great. I think that'll be a great story to pass on to his grandchildren, and it'll be but one of many that he'll accumulate over the years. Just cram it guy.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 24th-June-2003 at 13:56.

Thanks

My sincerest, heartfelt congratulations Matrix Holder. I hope you and your bride-to-be have a wonderful life together. =)
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.