Thread: HELP! Can i use PSP iso's here on emuparadise for my PSP?

Thanks

Default HELP! Can i use PSP iso's here on emuparadise for my PSP?

i want to download psp iso's here to play in my PSP. but im not sure if it will work , i kinda think its only for PSP emulators.
    my psp is already hack'd and ready for download. PLS HELP! Thanks.

Thanks

If you have custom firmware they will work just fine, just extract the files you download with Winrar or something and put them into the ISO folder on your PSP.

Thanks

thanks alot bro u just save my life! thanks

are psp game ISO's here are FULL ISO's no content missing for more memory space, no resize, ?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 9th-September-2017 at 19:49. Reason: no double posting!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,301 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

No, PSP games shouldn't have any content cut. If somebody wanted to save space they might've made a "CSO" file, which is a compressed ISO format that the PSP can handle. Occasionally that format can make loading take a bit longer, but it should just work. If you have any problems with them, you can just decompress them with the tool I just linked.
    Last edited by Ragnar; 10th-September-2017 at 01:58.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    No, PSP games shouldn't have any content cut. If somebody wanted to save space they might've made a "CSO" file, which is a compressed ISO format that the PSP can handle. Occasionally that format can make loading take a bit longer, but it should just work. If you have any problems with them, you can just decompress them with the tool I just linked.
    thanks admin im looking for full iso games. maybe CSO is the term i was talking about cuz i downloaded a tekken 5 dark resurrection game and its only 600mb and all of characters cutscenes/epilogue has been cut off which sucks and when i pick some character the game crashes. i want full psp games. thanks again for this.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you have a rubbish memstick pro (Might be fake or just a 3rd party low quality one) then cso files may well have issues with crashing (reason would be that the memstick used is too slow for cso files to load large data like movies but otherwise should be fine running iso files unless it is that low quality that even iso files will not always work), simple way around that is to convert that cso file back into a iso, chances are though nothing was ripped from it at all, even a rip would not just crash out

P.S. what is your setup anyway

PSP version
    Custom Firmware version
    Memstick used
    Last edited by Zorlon; 12th-September-2017 at 02:57.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR