Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite GameCube game?

Thanks
    EP Points

Melee!

Thanks
    EP Points

The legend of Zelda the twilight princess

Thanks

Double Dash. Great fun at parties.

Thanks

mine were the resident evil1 remake and residen evil 4

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't even have to think about it legend of zelda the wind waker loved the graphics the vastness of the map the new enemies and the combat system picking up a moblin spear or darknut sword and using it was the coolest thing.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

I liked Wind waker too. I remember people complaining like crazy about the "kiddy graphics" back when. Superb game. Maybe a little too much empty space here and there though.

RE4 and REmake were big for me too. After the initial wtf with RE4 it was amazing. REmake was well done, not just a common remaster where hey look at this we're releasing the exact same game for the 10th time with a slightly higher resolution but completely reworked graphics and a whole bunch of added content. Metroid Prime really stood out for me too at the time.

I also enjoyed a lot of multi platform games on the Cube itself. Spiderman 2 (movie) really stood out for me. Something about swinging around using that controllers triggers just seemed more fun. Image was a little sharper over the PS2 as well. Timesplitters, Soulcalibur and X-men next Dimension really stood out for me too on the Cube versions.

Must have had over 60 games at the time. Whole kit and kaboodle is probably sitting in a landfill somewhere now though

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    I liked Wind waker too. I remember people complaining like crazy about the "kiddy graphics" back when. Superb game. Maybe a little too much empty space here and there though.

RE4 and REmake were big for me too. After the initial wtf with RE4 it was amazing. REmake was well done, not just a common remaster where hey look at this we're releasing the exact same game for the 10th time with a slightly higher resolution but completely reworked graphics and a whole bunch of added content. Metroid Prime really stood out for me too at the time.

I also enjoyed a lot of multi platform games on the Cube itself. Spiderman 2 (movie) really stood out for me. Something about swinging around using that controllers triggers just seemed more fun. Image was a little sharper over the PS2 as well. Timesplitters, Soulcalibur and X-men next Dimension really stood out for me too on the Cube versions.

Must have had over 60 games at the time. Whole kit and kaboodle is probably sitting in a landfill somewhere now though
    I did enjoy Wind Waker, but I wished there was larger islands and less sea.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post

One thing I loved about the gamecube controller is the staggered joystiqs.

Thanks

Yikes! That is a list... Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 4, SSX Tricky, Animal Crossing.

Thanks
    EP Points

I wish I knew. I was at E3 that year they revealed it, and a mix of Star Wars Rogue Squadron and Luigi's Mansion sold me. They still remain favorites, but I have others yet nothing I'd call the total #1 title. RS was amazing with the Factor 5 people going on how they reused the late 90s re-release/remastered CGI movie models as it shows.

These days I've got around 30 or so games, been slowly buying them back/something new after getting on that list for the GC to HDMI video device (which I got weeks ago) as the games just now pop like on the dolphin emulator which is fantastic. My last 3 pick ups have been Shikigami no Shiro 2, Nintendo Puzzle Collection, and Paper Mario. I've got a Freeloader device, no mods, have had it for awhile when I picked up Doshin the Giant (UK) and later added the Hudson Select Bonk and Star Soldier games.

Thanks
    EP Points

either crystal chronicles or metroid prime (uh...one of the first 2). never played all that many gamecube games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello, I'm new to these forums. But my favorite GC game would have to be Zelda Twilight Princess.

Thanks

Resident Evil REmake and The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.

My Blog:http://retroorama.blogspot.com (In spanish)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

F Zero X, This game was awesome on GameCube. It was made by Sega and was the only GameCube game to run at 60fps and wide screen.

Someone should try that on Dolphin
    JEROME
    BLOGGER

Thanks

It's so hard to pick only one.... I'd would say Chibi Robo.

Because.... I've played MEtroid Prime 1 on the Wii with advanced controles. Even its a GC game... on the Wii.
    MP1 is technically my #1 Gamecube game of all time.