Thread: Turbographx 16 CD Voice issues on PSP

Thanks

Default Turbographx 16 CD Voice issues on PSP

I've managed to create a good working ISO/MP3/TOC for Dragon Slayer on the TCD that plays well with good quality sound on PSP Hugo. The problem being that the game won't play any voice acting, just goes silent whilst voice acting occurs. I tried the game via PCEP and while that emulator does play the voices its all crackly, laggy and stuttering which also affects the background music.

Is there any conversion method/plugin that I can obtain which will allow me to play the voices in decent quality on any psp emulator or should I be content with the fact I have working games with good sound and accept that's as good as it gets on PSP? I've only got the BIN/CUE to work with, I don't own the discs.

I know about the injecting method but I'd rather not go down that path, much prefer to play via an emulator.

Ah, I hadn't been using PCE PSP until now, been using Hugo so congif settings weren't set. Changed the Clock Speed to 333 and now the sound/voices play really well in PCE PSP for Dragon Slayer! Tried a few others I've converted and they're also playing well. Guess I'll be using PCE PSP for now haha
    Last edited by deadlegion; 7th-August-2017 at 03:27. Reason: merged posts