Thread: Site to purchase a r4i-SDHC

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Site to purchase a r4i-SDHC

Anyone know of a site to purchase a r4i-SDHC for less than $15 and that accepts CreditCards? Every site I have tried just have Paypal and Western Union payment options. Even nds-card.com even tho the site itself and even GBATemp claim it accepts creditcards. my CC has a HARD limit of $15 on itthats why I need it to be $15 or less with free shipping. Paypal is NOT an option as I don't have a bank account and it does NOT accept my Prepaid Creditcards hence why the card I have has a hard limit of $15
    Love knows no bounds.

As a cryptography and computer security expert, I have never understood the current fuss about the open source software movement. In the cryptography world, we consider open source necessary for good security; we have for decades. Public security is always more secure than proprietary security. It's true for cryptographic algorithms, security protocols, and security source code. For us, open source isn't just a business model; it's smart engineering practice.
    Bruce Schneier, Crypto-Gram 1999/09/15

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Couple of stores here with online presence have bank deposit option so you don't even need a credit card.
    What dollars are you talking about?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

As I said no bank account so thats NOT an option for me. US Dollars if that is what you mean otherwise I have no idea what your asking.
    Love knows no bounds.

As a cryptography and computer security expert, I have never understood the current fuss about the open source software movement. In the cryptography world, we consider open source necessary for good security; we have for decades. Public security is always more secure than proprietary security. It's true for cryptographic algorithms, security protocols, and security source code. For us, open source isn't just a business model; it's smart engineering practice.

Thanks
    EP Points

You don't need a bank account to deposit money into an account
    You live without cash entirely?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I have some cash in my wallet and parents basically handle everything else
    Love knows no bounds.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Topken View Post
    US Dollars if that is what you mean otherwise I have no idea what your asking.
    Yes that's what I mean. Don't always assume we all live in the US.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Payment to nds-card.com has been made using a creditcard just had to send them another email since they apparently never recieved the first one. They added the creditcard button to my order after I sent them the email
    Love knows no bounds.