Thread: Psp

Thanks

Default Psp

I couldn't find ISO file after extraction of tomb raider legend (862mb) size
    .Help please!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Post a picture of what you got after extraction. Also, post a link to the file you downloaded.

Posting more than one thread on the same subject is unnecessary. Once is more than enough.

And try to be more descriptive when asking for help, what you posted is too vague.

Thanks

I was having the same issue and was able to figured out where the ISO is from this thread. maybe i can help. You're halfway there. when you extract the downloaded .rar file and find yourself with a folder filled with .r00, .r01, .r02 etc... the very bottom of that list will find yet ANOTHER .rar file. that's the one that you need to "extract here" with 7-zip. once it's finishes, you will find yourself with a "disk image" .ISO file.

I do have an issue is trying to get the ISO file to show up on my psp. i made sure to drop the extracted ISO inside the PSP>GAME folder but when i navigate there on my psp, it's empty. any ideas?

EDIT: sorry, i just remembered where the ISO file should go. it's been a while since i've been in this game lol. thanks for helping me find the ISO file though!
    Last edited by vic_x; 27th-July-2017 at 01:05.