Thread: Retropie Newbie

Thanks

Default Retropie Newbie

So I'm in the process of building a retropie and I've been looking for a good source of ROM's to load onto it. I've never done a project like this before and haven't used torrent or the like since College. My question is this, will I have to use this site and select individual ROMs and will they download right into the Pi off my stick or are there collections available where I can expedite the process?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchedwire View Post
    So I'm in the process of building a retropie and I've been looking for a good source of ROM's to load onto it. I've never done a project like this before and haven't used torrent or the like since College. My question is this, will I have to use this site and select individual ROMs and will they download right into the Pi off my stick or are there collections available where I can expedite the process?
    Yes, there are collections of systems you can install onto a stick. Go looking and you'll find one you'll want.
    https://www.emuparadise.me/Complete_...Downloads-1/37