Thread: [OFFER FOR SUBMISSION] TNN Bass Tournament '96 for MS-DOS

Thanks

Default [OFFER FOR SUBMISSION] TNN Bass Tournament '96 for MS-DOS

I have a retail disc copy of TNN Bass Tournament '96 for MS DOS. This game isn't anywhere on any site. I've never seen it even on underground gamer back in the day. I was wondering if Emuparadise would like an ISO image for the Abandonware section. This was developed by the same that made the Genesis version, and has superior sound and gameplay to the genesis version.

Developer: Imagitec Design, Inc.
    Publisher: American Softworks
    Year: 1996
    Platform: MS-DOS

Like I said, an abandonware copy of this game isn't anywhere on the internet, no matter how hard you look. It does not work well on dos box. I don't know how many copies were sold of this game, but it's a classic from my childhood. I did buy it for 19.99 from CD Access, they still have it for 4.99 but the companies that developed this game, and publisher is no longer around, thus I consider it Abandonware, since there also has been no TNN Bass games since the mid 90s. I have ripped the game to an ISO, with no modified files and uploaded to my Mega folder for Abandonware. I also have copies of Gruntz and Damage Incorporated.

If allowed and wanted, Let me know admins/people in charge. I've been faithful to the site for my emulation needs for many years, and thought this would be a thank you to the website.
    Last edited by Mizakit; 22nd-July-2017 at 20:18.