About a year ago I got into recording rom footage and dumping the videos. For a while it worked great. I downloaded lame and mencoder like a guide told me to. Then one day during my play through of Super Castlevania IV things started getting weird. In the clock tower I died and instead of the video playing like normal Simon just goes crazy and starts randomly jumping and swinging his whip. This was not an isolated incident either. I had the same issue with Jurassic Park, Near the end I just start running into walls and firing weapons like a mad man, I am not sure what the problem is as I don't think it was video length. Both were shorter than my A Link to the Past play through which ran a little over four hours and that came out perfect. I quit for a while and on a whim earlier tried Mega Man X and that too is acting up. Instead of starting the game it goes into the demo screen where X dies and it just resets itself. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I know in the beginning I had the wrong Mega Man X rom and hac to get version 1.1 just to play it. Oh, if it matters I am using ZSNES 1.51