Thread: Mapping controller buttons

Thanks

Default Mapping controller buttons

I have followed a youtube guide to pair the ps3 controller wirelessly so that the pc recognises it as an internal xbox360 controller. How can i create button mappings and create profiles for different games inside the controller pad confiration plugin

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Are you using SCP?

If so you can't as its perfectly mapped to function as a 360 controller, that is the best method for playing PC games though.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Are you using SCP?

If so you can't as its perfectly mapped to function as a 360 controller, that is the best method for playing PC games though.
    Yes its SCP. Dont know how i cam about using it. Followed a guide to have it synced wirelessly to PC and it provided the scp route.

Anyway what do you suggest now

At the moment i only want to invert the camera controls for FFXII. I changed the right stick behavior inside the pad plugin settings, but it doesnt allow to save profiles, so i have to tweak it each time i want a game with normal control configuration.

On the other hand i found a utility that patches different controls inside the iso and changes the entire game. IT warned though for possible errors and unknown behavior

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Are you using a emulator?

You never did give the low down on what you are using/playing and all that jazz.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.