Thread: 2003 Revisions of The Legend of Zelda on NES

Thanks

Default 2003 Revisions of The Legend of Zelda on NES

In 2003 on the Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo re-did the english for The Legend of Zelda on the NES for the Gamecube. I was wondering if anyone has a dump of the rom they used, since I can't find it online anywhere. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

This is not the right area to request games and the game you mentioned can't be shared in Emuparadise. Sorry.

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....ricted-Uploads

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have the original disc it was a free give away back in the day and was never sold that I am aware of (maybe via points earned from buying games and using the reg code with Nintendo club but never sold for cash) think it was just from a certain set of games or something like that, had some nice free stuff from them in the past as well as junk

unfortunate that Nintendo has put a spot to shares of those and it's not just us, some sites have been taken down while others like ourselves had complied to prevent this by removing a lot of Nintendo based software

for now I made a stuck thread in both the Nintendo Hardware and emulation sections to make it very clear that we don't currently keep those for download or allow them for upload at this time

P.S. the game itself is no different from the original, there are a couple of text changes but that is about it so it's mostly wording (same things are said in slightly different ways) but the end result is the same game, it's not any more or less enjoyable
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-July-2017 at 19:19.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR