Thread: Persistent Digimon World glitch/issue

Thanks

Default Persistent Digimon World glitch/issue

I am currently using epsxe 2.0.5. I am playing Digimon World and have a bad problem where if I win a fight or complete training the screen where the rewarded currency/stats are loaded cannot be skipped, and I have to wait for them to slowly tick down. This was skippable when I used to play it on console. I've tried updating epsxe from 1.7, using different drivers and different roms, nothing works. There are several mentions of this bug elsewhere on the net but they are vague and inconclusive, the only one with a solution being changing from a controller to a keyboard. I'm already using a keyboard.

To make things worse I now have a textbox glitch and sometimes the game speeds up and I have no idea why but one thing at a time.

Ok so from the controller thing I tinkered with the controls, moved x/o etc. from the num pad to the keyboard and funnily enough it works.

I would actually like to leave this post up because I couldn't find the solution elsewhere. Now to figure out all the other crazy crap that is going on...
    Last edited by deadlegion; 3rd-July-2017 at 05:48. Reason: merged posts