Thread: Gta Advance - Mission 3 Gameplay - Hot Wheels

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Gta Advance - Mission 3 Gameplay - Hot Wheels

Long forgotten game or may be not known that a gta game is exists in gba...But here I am to introduce this or just giving memories of this fading game...In my previous video dirty laundry mission 2 you see mike taking down a man and here in this mission 3 "Hot Wheels" where Mike had to steal a car from a car park...How to play this is shown in the video... In a place in the video where I get the car the video will replay like a bit rewind just a few seconds back and will continue normally...its not a big issue I think...sorry about that even though... Watch and have fun...Thank you..
    Last edited by Sargon The Knight; 20th-June-2017 at 15:25. Reason: forgot to put the youtube link

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sargon The Knight For This Useful Post: