Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Games got taken out? (LINKS TO OTHER SITES ARE FORBIDDEN!)

Thanks
    EP Points

Question Nintendo Games got taken out? (LINKS TO OTHER SITES ARE FORBIDDEN!)

Hey guys, I see that most Mario nintendo games have had their download link removed, why is that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to YoupiMatos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

I tried to download pokemon games, they all gone also, the site seems having a issue, since in some pages neither the advertises are loading rightly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bombaibeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Emuparadise complies with cease and desist orders. Nintendo cares enough to hunt down sites and send those out.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by bombaibeast View Post
    I tried to download pokemon games, they all gone also, the site seems having a issue, since in some pages neither the advertises are loading rightly
    What problem are you facing exactly with broken pages?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Emuparadise complies with cease and desist orders. Nintendo cares enough to hunt down sites and send those out.
    checked some pokemon games(gameboy/gameboy color) myself on the main site and that seems to be the case.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Was the GBC leaked unofficial hack (can't remember what pokemon now, but it wasn't long ago) ever on the main site
    That was taken down all over the net iirc but you can still find it if you dig around.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Was the GBC leaked unofficial hack (can't remember what pokemon now, but it wasn't long ago) ever on the main site
    That was taken down all over the net iirc but you can still find it if you dig around.
    not sure but I'm going to say no only because not many hacked games were posted to the main site.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    not sure but I'm going to say no only because not many hacked games were posted to the main site.
    Had to google, I think it was Pokemon Prism.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

why do these game companies hate their fans and user bases so much? what, can we expect to see some BS like crapcom's Mega Man Legacy Collection 2? which is an obvious milking of the franchise for more money by rereleasing old games they don't even produce copies of any more.

this. is. BULLSHIT!

edit: ...guess i better get to looking for another site to have as a source of old games nintendo doesn't even make copies of anymore. never thought i'd have to do that since i first found this site. not once...

guess i can always go back to downloading from ..... instead.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 9th-June-2017 at 04:48. Reason: removed site name

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    edit: ...guess i better get to looking for another site to have as a source of old games nintendo doesn't even make copies of anymore. never thought i'd have to do that since i first found this site. not once...
    You'll have to dig for a bit, Ninty attacked various sites in recent years and many of them panicked.
    Some don't even have any downloads now just forums shares, and not much of those.
    If you do find somewhere no doubt you'll be hit with cash redirects and funny stuff like that, I also see some malware alerts for a couple of sites I've looked at recently.

Torrents are hit and miss but less people are using them now especially for older stuff.

Good luck.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    It's an extremely good idea to archive rom sets for yourself, just sitting on an external hard drive or something. There's a real possibility that at some point in the not too distant future that rom sites and such unlawful activities are simply removed from the internet. Storing everything gets out of hand when you include CD's DVD's BD's, but you can store every rom in existence on a few DVD-R's.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

It's an extremely good idea to archive rom sets for yourself, just sitting on an external hard drive or something. There's a real possibility that at some point in the not too distant future that rom sites and such unlawful activities are simply removed from the internet. Storing everything gets out of hand when you include CD's DVD's BD's, but you can store every rom in existence on a few DVD-R's.
    I used to do this in the past but it became a waste of cds to do it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Indeed. That's why we have dirt cheap external HDs nowadays. Although I can't bring myself to throw out my CDs... I have like 200 CDs full of old 4:3 hardsubbed anime...

Thanks
    EP Points

Indeed. That's why we have dirt cheap external HDs nowadays. Although I can't bring myself to throw out my CDs... I have like 200 CDs full of old 4:3 hardsubbed anime...
    I used to back up my anime on cds(god that was a lot of cds) then I put most of my favorites on dvd's. I think I might check one of my old bookmarks to see if they've taken down nintendo stuff.
    looks like the site still has stuff I would post a link but I'm not sure if I can post links in this section.
    Last edited by Grouch; 8th-June-2017 at 22:11.

Thanks
    EP Points

......... still has mario. lacks the broad system selection you guys offer here but they still have mario and maybe pokemon(didn't check on those).
    Last edited by deadlegion; 8th-June-2017 at 23:14. Reason: removed site name