Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Games got taken out? (LINKS TO OTHER SITES ARE FORBIDDEN!)

Thanks
    EP Points

Simple suggestion - leave info pages up about the games, and have the only link come to the forum. If they can't figure it out from there, they're idiots.

Thanks
    EP Points

I like how at least 3 Spongebob downloads, and the downloads for Nicktoons Unite! (except the GBA version) remain, as of now. I'm sure they'll get taken down as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

Found an awkward one that others may have commented on - Wario Blast! (featuring Bomberman) is gone, but we still have all the Japanese Bomberman GB games!

Thanks
    EP Points

@ balacobaco

It makes no difference. Certain things are taken down from the mainsite. Forum uploads will last until those particular ones die out and/or removed by the host and then simply not be allowed to be uploaded/linked to again for the time being.

There are still plenty of Tetris and Tetris style games here though.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's Nintendo being Nintendo

And sega because sega wants to be like them and feed off the scraps,

Nintendo did this because of the release of the switch and/or the NES mini/SNES mini and sega just followed suite and got rid of their usual stuff, stuff that's found on your "sega Genesis collection" for example

People kept talking about EP in the comments on Facebook and emulation when the Mini was announced and I'm pretty sure that what caused it. Even I did (I didn't mention the site)
    It's a sad sad year for Emulating

But they can't stop it. If this site went up it will, RISE AGAIN, (in a year) another site had a DMCA against it for Nintendo property but it's been rebuilt since then but sadly cannot host ANY Nintendo consoles or games

Emulation has been going on since the 90's
    I'm not in favor of current In circulation games being distributed, but anything 20+ year old SHOULD BE FREE.

Nintendo is not making any money off freakin ballon fight and anybody defending it just doesn't understand that Nintendo is just being a bunch of pricks. And wants people to buy the NES mini instead
    As for the ps2s being hit, they are all Sega titles that were removed or companies under the various big names branches like EA,
    EP is the biggest emulation spot around. Of course they would go after it. But as long as people back up the files

Emulation will live forever <3
    They have NO RIGHT to attack a game that makes them no money except in a stupid compilation.

Yes it's their property, but it's like a father abandoning their son and then coming back 10yrs later and wanting to be a father and then leaving again. They are not doing anything with these franchises except compilations.
    They should screw off and let the games Rest In Peace!

it just worries me that one day we won't be able to play any old games via emulation..those will be dark days, friends. Dark days.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalElf View Post
    Found an awkward one that others may have commented on - Wario Blast! (featuring Bomberman) is gone, but we still have all the Japanese Bomberman GB games!
    That's because Nintendo of America is the one doing it

Not Nintendo of Japan.

And they also left it up due to the fact that nobody here speaks Japanese more then likely
    So enjoy what you can't play

It's just Nintendo being dicks again..

http://www.businessinsider.com/ninte...eatures-2017-6

This is why..

Just what I suspected
    Nintendo being Nintendo..

sega did it because of their own "special darling" classic Genesis mini as well..🤢 Oh and this

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/21/1...ng-ios-android

Now as for the Sony/ps2 stuff? That's to do with the PS4 overpriced classics collection/store.

Thankfully we have our foreign neighbors to thank for emulation
    The Russians and frenchies,
    They host multiple sites not in English but with English versions and can't be attacked by NOA.

Emulation won't die do to how many people have personal files but it's going to get harder. I can say that.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 13th-November-2017 at 00:56. Reason: no multiple posting in a row please

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonoriginal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

so...checking back here yet again. might there be any news of another mini console i might've missed? you know, so i can make another list of what was or wasn't removed.

also, i would like to request a sticky for posts #125: https://www.epforums.org/showthread....53#post1900653 and #134: https://www.epforums.org/showthread....22#post1902422 of this thread.

well, at least the 3 lists if nothing else.
    Last edited by treos; 16th-November-2017 at 07:20.

Thanks
    EP Points

i am SO tempted to simply make a single thread post giving the reason for why all mario, mega man, donkey kong, and other roms are now gone so people will actually get one straight answer instead of being redirected to and having to dig through this long thread for answers.

yeah, i too hate asking a question only for those responding to constantly dodge the question or avoid giving a straight answer.

to anyone else who gets the usual redirect to this thread instead of an actual answer and happens to see this last post.

the answer to why all of these roms are now gone is very simple: they are all gone as a result of DMCA takedowns from nintendo and sega which in turn came as a result of the release of the release of the genesis, nes, and snes mini consoles. simply put, over 75% of all franchises rereleased on said mini consoles got slammed with a DMCA takedown. and for the nes and snes ones, that means ENTIRE franchises purged from the site.

there, there's the answer for everyone asking over and over and over. nintendo and sega are why those roms/isos are all gone.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to treos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    i am SO tempted to simply make a single thread post giving the reason for why all mario, mega man, donkey kong, and other roms are now gone so people will actually get one straight answer instead of being redirected to and having to dig through this long thread for answers.

yeah, i too hate asking a question only for those responding to constantly dodge the question or avoid giving a straight answer.

to anyone else who gets the usual redirect to this thread instead of an actual answer and happens to see this last post.

the answer to why all of these roms are now gone is very simple: they are all gone as a result of DMCA takedowns from nintendo and sega which in turn came as a result of the release of the release of the genesis, nes, and snes mini consoles. simply put, over 75% of all franchises rereleased on said mini consoles got slammed with a DMCA takedown. and for the nes and snes ones, that means ENTIRE franchises purged from the site.

there, there's the answer for everyone asking over and over and over. nintendo and sega are why those roms/isos are all gone.
    The answer is in the 3rd post in this thread, the very first time a Staff Member replied to this thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonoriginal View Post
    It's Nintendo being Nintendo

Just what I suspected
    Nintendo being Nintendo..
    Agreed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Guys just remove all Nintendo ROMs and ISOs for now....

I don't want to see this site go and Nintendo, as a company is downright vile.
    I want to download a bunch of obscure PS2 and Xbox titles and what not, the site has so much to offer and pretty much everyone into emulation has Nintendo games by now, if it means keeping the site alive just get rid of it all IMO.

They seem to be after ROM sites now so until this blows over who needs nintendo ROMs

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Bump, so people notice because it's still relevant.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I see my topic was merged with this one, I think all first and third party games on nintendo platforms need to o for now.

Thanks

I know why. Nintendo filed a lawsuit against the pages that published these ROMs of Mario Bros, Pokemon, all games that are owned by Nintendo. Not only through Emuparadise, but in more pages of ROMs, Love Roms was closed due to this demand.
    Good luck.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by killapinke View Post
    Nintendo is Japanese company Emuparadise servers are in Montenegro.. Backup your servers and if get red flag then change your server host ...anyone needs hard find game's let me know in PM no CD base games as too big to host Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    You should probably remove that link dude.

You should also probably remove url tags in your posts/uploads too, kinda defeats the purpose of having the code box. Just sayin
    Last edited by Zaladane; 25th-July-2018 at 19:26.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 539 Posts
    EP Points

How bout i use URL tags with no code box? URL tags are clickable links with out it you will have copy/paste link ... Code box is mandatory only those signed up to site can view links