Thread: #help# hogs of war iso freezing at 3rd level on 2 emulators

Thanks

Cool #help# hogs of war iso freezing at 3rd level on 2 emulators

hi there as my title says , i have downloaded the iso from emuparadise and works well for intro and first 2 levels and when loading the 3rd it will not finish loading. in the log screen behind the emulator it says some thing about being a illegal copy, any way i do not mind buying hogs of war (psx version) if i can get it to work on pc. is this possible? can i make my own iso file or run the cd directly with emulators? let me know if any one has a solution to my problem , or a link if this has been asked and fixed already..
    regards
    daniel_NOcheats

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

LibCrypt protection is in the European, EU or E version of the game, the US version however does not contain this protection

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Options are Patching (can be patched directly or done via a patches folder for the emulators that support that, like ePSXe), or using an sbi file (ePSXe uses those on the fly, much like patches), or simply playing the US version of the game instead

I'm not sure if the latest versions of ePSXe bypass LibCrypt to start with or not, personally I don't emulate this system on PC now anyway, plus no idea what you have been trying to play the game with to start with but if you use the USA version this is not an issue to start with
    Last edited by Zorlon; 8th-June-2017 at 12:20.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

ah k yeah the usa version has multiple bin files so i tried to make it into one so i would get game music but it wouldnt let me do it throught image burning and demon tools , any suggestions?

i like using psx emulator. that is the name. epsxe wasnt as good graphics and there is to many plugins to check them all..
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-June-2017 at 20:29.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_NOcheats View Post
    ah k yeah the usa version has multiple bin files so i tried to make it into one so i would get game music but it wouldnt let me do it throught image burning and demon tools , any suggestions?
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?57757

Use the above guide and skip to the part that says Multi bin files plus cue file to a single bin file plus cue file

psx is outdated old junk and if you think the graphics for ePSXe are not as good you just have not set it up correctly (any of Pete's plugins for video is all you need, sometimes went by PEOpS), though ePSXe was not a recommendation anyway, Retroarch is another option that does not use plugins at all, but use what you want to even if that is something like psx, it's up to the user after all
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-June-2017 at 20:28.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

cool thanks for the help man. i will be looking on that post some more now tho cause im missing ost for Sow-A-Krauts team