Thread: Tutorial for Gamecube isos?

Thanks

Default Tutorial for Gamecube isos?

I have a hacked Wii with a gamecube emulator and I want to get it to work but I don't know how to actually install Gamecube isos on there, can anyone help me out?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Moved thread to correct section
    ...from Everything Emulation (this is for PC owners emulating) to Everything Console (this is for Console Owners for anything relating to there consoles including emulating on them)

It all depends on what you play your games from

Best way is from a USB HDD

First thing you need to make sure the Partition used is formatted with Fat32 with a cluster size of 32KB (If you are using windows you need a 3rd party formatting tool to do this as Windows does not support formatting with 32KB clusters by default) [ModMii comes with formatting software or you can use something like EaseUS Partition Master - Home Edition for doing that] (P.S. you can use that format for all games Wii games, ~Emulated Nand and Homebrew as well as GameCube that actually requires it)

From whatever USB loader you will need to set or check the path setup for GameCube loading, best loader at the moment is Nintendont

If you are using a DVD loader though all you need to do is install whatever loader it is you use and either create a shortcut or just use the homebrew channel to launch it while the burned GC DVD is in your system, but loading DVD-R/+R's has it's own issues, mostly lag
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-June-2017 at 03:13.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR