Thread: What's the best SNES/NES emulator for android?

Thanks

Default What's the best SNES/NES emulator for android?

Hello everybody, new member here. So I've been having a blast with the ePSXe android version, and I also have RetroArch, but I don't like it so much for emulating SNES/NES (some graphical glitches and the savestates don't work properly). So, what NES/SNES emulators you have on your android devices? I don't mind if it's paid (actually, if it has ads, I'd rather pay). Also, kind of off-topic, what's a good N64 emulator? I want to play all the gems I haven't played for being a Sony whore all these years, hehe :F

Thanks

NES.emu, DosBox Turbo, RetroArch, John SNES etc. But RetroArch is one of the best SNES emulator for android.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Retroarch just use a different core

Retroarch has up to 7 SNES cores based on bsnes and snes9x (bsnes Accuracy is 100% compatible if that is even available on Android and plays well then that is the only core to use) 4 NES cores Nestopia is the best one again if it was included in the android port, Mupen64Plus core for N64 though can't see it working that well on android and N64 is tricky to emulate in the first place even this far on there are still games that are not correctly emulated and will glitch in one way or another

Might be worth trying to update Retroarch (go for a nightly build if you like) as it does get frequent updates

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR