Thread: NEED Shadow Hearts Covenant PAL Codebreaker codes

Thanks
    EP Points

Default NEED Shadow Hearts Covenant PAL Codebreaker codes

Well hi guys as you can See the title i need some codebreaker codes like all items / armor / weapon 99,999,999 money, quick exp , max soul energy

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You need codes to make game more like a story you just want to get through

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Xploder is basically the PAL version of Codebreaker

I would start with just testing the Mastercode and a single code that you will instantly see the effect of, like the cash cheat code

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    You need codes to make game more like a story you just want to get through

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Xploder is basically the PAL version of Codebreaker

I would start with just testing the Mastercode and a single code that you will instantly see the effect of, like the cash cheat code

So i can usw these also on my codebreaker ? I really need a quick lvl up code for all Charakter s ( i did completet it without cheats 3 times 100% 2 times PAL and 1 time DC) and i lost my original Copy so i play an ESR copy

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Xploder and Xplorer is the PAL name for the Codebreaker so yeah the codes should work on both devices, but I have not tested those codes so can't be 100% sure they will work or not

Action Replay and GameShark are also the same device Action Replay was the PAL name for it and GameShark was the NTSC name and both can use Action Replay and GameShark codes

If the codes don't work for any reason just hack the save instead, use Codebreaker to dump the save then use PC tools to hex edit it for exp with something like H so you max level out with the first battle or whatever you do to level up in that game

You may need extra PS2 save tools though to get the save in a raw format and then back to Codebreakers format or just dump the save via uLaunch but uLaunch can corrupt some saves so make sure codebreaker was used first to make a backup

You may still need to use a PS2 Save Builder I don't remember it's been a while since I done that sort of thing

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Xploder and Xplorer is the PAL name for the Codebreaker so yeah the codes should work on both devices, but I have not tested those codes so can't be 100% sure they will work or not

Action Replay and GameShark are also the same device Action Replay was the PAL name for it and GameShark was the NTSC name and both can use Action Replay and GameShark codes

If the codes don't work for any reason just hack the save instead, use Codebreaker to dump the save then use PC tools to hex edit it for exp with something like H so you max level out with the first battle or whatever you do to level up in that game

You may need extra PS2 save tools though to get the save in a raw format and then back to Codebreakers format or just dump the save via uLaunch but uLaunch can corrupt some saves so make sure codebreaker was used first to make a backup

You may still need to use a PS2 Save Builder I don't remember it's been a while since I done that sort of thing
    So i tried that just gave me an error Massage .__. Since i tried editing on my Android device cuz my laptop is in a PC repair shop