Page 238 of 264 FirstFirst ... 138188228233234235236237238239240241242243248 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 3954

Thread: The Gross-Out: You People Are Disgusting :ahhh:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    People playing online now and not expecting some sort of grind are being unrealistic. A lot of the people complaining have excellent net speeds and are just lazy.

It's sorta like people complaining here about slow download speeds and/or data limits on file hosts. They want something for free immediately and anything less than that is totally outrageous.
    Agreed, I could deal with the shader thing, it really doesn't matter it me at all, I find like one shader I think looks cool and apply it and basically never look again.

Funnily enough, the biggest complaint about Destiny 2 right now is they removed almost all grind/endgame (post campaign) stuff.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Yeah I know you don't play, and I'm super passionate about this game mainly because I love the world/lore for it and I want it to be good so bad...

The shader system in Destiny 1 was better IMO and in many other people's as well. It was you select a shader and it applies to all your armor pieces, shaders are permanent and can be swapped at any time. Weapon shaders did not exist, other than exotics and in the last expansion for Destiny 1
    In Destiny 2, they made it so all weapons and then armor pieces could each be assigned a shader separately so you could mix/match (which is better), but then they made shaders consumables, so you have to get lucky/find multiple copies (when they drop you get like 3+ each time) if you want to use it one several pieces, and they made it so it cost glimmer (like the in game currency equivalent to Gil/gold/dollars in other games), to even apply a shader to a piece of armor or weapon so it discourages you from swapping shaders frequently as well.
    There's a guy at work that's really into Destiny. You have to be careful mentioning it around him or he'll talk about it for ages.
    I don't remember any details I'm not rude though, I just let him go and nod occasionally.
    At least he isn't going on about pokemon or other crap like that.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Agreed, I could deal with the shader thing, it really doesn't matter it me at all, I find like one shader I think looks cool and apply it and basically never look again.

Funnily enough, the biggest complaint about Destiny 2 right now is they removed almost all grind/endgame (post campaign) stuff.
    In Destiny 2 I think the shaders are one use.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's a guy at work that's really into Destiny. You have to be careful mentioning it around him or he'll talk about it for ages.
    I don't remember any details I'm not rude though, I just let him go and nod occasionally.
    At least he isn't going on about pokemon or other crap like that.
    Haha I could go a long time as well, I had for sure 2000+ hours in Destiny 1, I haven't touched Destiny 2 in over a month which is crazy considering it is barely over 2 months old.

In Destiny 2 I think the shaders are one use.
    Yeah that's what I meant by consumable. When you get a shader to drop, they give you like 3 copies of it usually. You have 5 armor pieces (Helmet, Gauntlets, Chest, Boots, Class Item [Hunter, Warlock, Titan varies]) and then you have 3 weapon slots, now most people don't match weapons but do match armor so you are going to need multiple drops to make your armor match.

Thanks
    EP Points

How many platforms have you 100% the first game on?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How many platforms have you 100% the first game on?
    Destiny 1? Only played it on PS4 and am 100%. I played the beta back on 360, but that was back before I even had a PS4. Destiny 1 was on PS3, PS4, 360 and XBone. Destiny 2 is PS4, Xbone, PC.
    Destiny 2 I'm one trophy away, and could get it almost any time wanted, but it requires a group of 4 and everyone I know/play with has left the game already, myself included.

Thanks
    EP Points

So you got rid of any other consoles you had?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So you got rid of any other consoles you had?
    Nah man I'm not Roxas

I still have my 360. Just never bought it for it, and from what I've gathered from reddit and players who had it on the old gen, the load times were significantly worse. Even something simply as just opening your inventory which is instant on PS4 to swap weapons/armor whatever, took a few seconds, even more if you were in the middle of a fight.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll probably let my PS+ expire this time around. It has been worthless to me for some time now

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Nah man I'm not Roxas

I still have my 360. Just never bought it for it, and from what I've gathered from reddit and players who had it on the old gen, the load times were significantly worse. Even something simply as just opening your inventory which is instant on PS4 to swap weapons/armor whatever, took a few seconds, even more if you were in the middle of a fight.
    You never had a PS3 at all?
    There's a very good chance CFW will be available for most if not all models in less than 6 months. No extra downgrading hardware required.
    From what I understand it's already a reality for earlier consoles running 4.81 OFW but hasn't been released yet.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'll probably let my PS+ expire this time around. It has been worthless to me for some time now
    Yeah like once every 3-4 months is a PS+ game something I actually like/would play.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah like once every 3-4 months is a PS+ game something I actually like/would play.
    I haven't noticed anything for ages.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Pizza consumed. Back to Dark Souls.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You never had a PS3 at all?
    There's a very good chance CFW will be available for most if not all models in less than 6 months. No extra downgrading hardware required.
    From what I understand it's already a reality for earlier consoles running 4.81 OFW but hasn't been released yet.
    Never had a PS3 or a PS2 for that matter.
    I was on the fence about getting a PS4 or continuing going with Xbox (had original Xbox and 360), then I watched the E3 announcement conference when both consoles were revealed for the first time, Microsoft was like "fuck everyone", and then Sony went out there and was like, "yeah we aren't doing any of that" so I made my decision pretty easily
    It also worked out that Playstation ended up getting some timed exclusives for Destiny and still has them for Destiny 2.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I haven't noticed anything for ages.
    Last one I was pumped about was Killing Floor 2, but that literally is made for online multiplayer. I also already had it on Steam. Great game to just play once in a while and kill some zeds (zombies basically).
    Also the was insanely easy compared to the Steam achievements