Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Party Products

Dark Wanderer Guest

Default 3rd Party Products

I was wondering, has anyone ever gotten a video game product (like memory cards/controllers) from a 3rd party that was actually good.

If not, then tell about the worst one you've ever gotten.

I think mine was a memory card from GameShark for Dreamcast, it was supposed to have 8 slots for memory, but only 2 worked, and the files always got corrupt when I turned the system off.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Moved to General Gaming. I think that's where this belongs...

I don't know but I see these big robots called gears everywhere.
    Thanks

I have a buch of interact memory cards and they all work fine. I also have a great control for my psx/ps2 and it has turboset and slowmotion. it is the only one I use.

ps this should be in General Gaming

edit: oksomeone allready cought it.

Need New Sig

Thanks

I have a memory card for PSX which was supposed to contain 8 memory card (15 blocks x 8). I bought it because I thought I wouldn't have to buy memory cards for all the rest of my life. All the eight "memory cards" worked for a while, but then, one day, 6 "memory cards" stopped working, leaving me with just two of these virtual memory cards and the virtual memory cards I had lost were the ones where I stored lots of my game saves. Since that day, I always buy original accessories

Me will rock you

Thanks

Mostly the controllers. Usually madcatz or iteract products suck.

Thanks

Usually, controllers are the only good 3rd party accessories I find. I've got a really good GC 3rd party controller, it's really similar to the GC's original one, and it even has the vibration function. It's even purple, like the GC and the other pad.

Me will rock you

Thanks

Indeed, I used to go through quite a few SNES controllers. This is mosly due to the fact that my brother chews the cords :\ The third party ones seem just as good.

Thanks

Yea, I have went through several 3rd party memory cards cause they were basically all corrupt after soo long so after that I just stuck with the main merch frm the company
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I don't have a third party anything that I'm aware of. Perhaps for my PS, but that's in my brother's room right now.

Thanks

I had a 3rd party SNES controller with auto-button switches on, which helped no end in StarWing...
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Originally posted by SniperWolf
    Yea, I have went through several 3rd party memory cards cause they were basically all corrupt after soo long so after that I just stuck with the main merch frm the company
    I think I had a N64 one that went corrept, too...

Why do 3rd parties suck at memory cards so much :\?

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Coolvortex
    I have a memory card for PSX which was supposed to contain 8 memory card (15 blocks x 8). I bought it because I thought I wouldn't have to buy memory cards for all the rest of my life. All the eight "memory cards" worked for a while, but then, one day, 6 "memory cards" stopped working, leaving me with just two of these virtual memory cards and the virtual memory cards I had lost were the ones where I stored lots of my game saves. Since that day, I always buy original accessories
    That happend to me too. Today I can't get the memory card to work at all.

Thanks

Originally posted by Direwulf
    I think I had a N64 one that went corrept, too...

Why do 3rd parties suck at memory cards so much :\?

not sure, even the third part memory cards for Gamecube suck...Amethyst has one and everytime he plays PSO it goes corrupt basically, but i think its just cause of the servers, not sure
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

M3ManIaC Guest

almost all of my BEMANI(Konami made music oriented games) controllers are third party made. My dance pads, beatmania controllers, and drum controller work fine. However my guitar controller is a couple buttonsw short(only has left no right). My para para controller is Konami made and works fine, as is my keyboardmania controller. It makes me think twice about buying konami made products(even though they are uber expensive 100 for an IIDX controller). otherwise everyhing else i have is sony made.

Thanks

The only time I bought a memory card was when I brought a PSX game, which I though was my last one, so the 3rd party memory cards where half price. My sister saved on every slot. Just last week, ALL the slots won't load. She had to start all over. Man, was she pissed, but it worked again, for now.