Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been depressed?

Thanks

There is a lot of wisom in these posts , i havent been around much but i like the statment TheStuntman made, sometimes helping others helps us forget about our own prblms. whateve the case if you have the strength to take your own life away,..
    be damned sure you can also give life. I just hope those that do
    think about suicide will learn that we all have our strengths and
    helping ohers is one way to use it.

--hey everyone -- i'll being floating around since school is out

Nipedly : most people here dont hate ya

these are some very interesting quotes i live by when my life seems like it's in shambles:

"When your going through hell .. judt keep walking" -Winston Chruchill

"to hope is to dream, to dream is to seek, to seek is to find and
    hence to hope is to find" -Anonymous
    Last edited by Vinni; 25th-June-2003 at 16:54.
    'The mark of my Dignity shall scar thy DNA'

Thanks

Yes Mostly Im depressed. Thats one of the reasons why I don't go here that often anymore..

TripleXXX Guest

In a plain in simple way everyone is depressed in some form or another and for one reason or another. It's my personal opinion that depression is a natural born instinct in all of us though some may not acknowledge that fact. Also I don't think it's this generation or this period of time that makes us depressed it's the world around us... I mean you got idiotic morons like osama and saddam who just feel the need to have wars, then you got the president of the united states basicly putting the usa into a bankrupt state spending over 100 billion dollars just to wipe out saddam who's also now talking about or was talking about going after north korea too. All I'm saying is why the F**K can't we all just get along and live peacefully. It's crap like this that creates some of the cases of depression especially in women when their husbands are overseas getting killed or whatever but it also does the same to guys who have their wifey's and such overseas in the path of danger. Another creator or cause (however you wanna look at it) of depression is relationships... women breaking guys hearts, men breaking women's hearts and so on. All in all the main source of depression is humanity itself. Well that's my two bits for now

TheStuntman Guest

thanks triple X by the way i like the quote about walking through hell lol and i believe that depression is everywhere and there's no way from running from it but there are ways of dealing with it...

TripleXXX Guest

Originally posted by TheStuntman
    thanks triple X by the way i like the quote about walking through hell lol and i believe that depression is everywhere and there's no way from running from it but there are ways of dealing with it...
    Ummm I'm guessing you're referring to my post lol. If so anytime I tend to think deeply on such matters almost 24/7

Thanks

I have never been depressed. I'm just too good. And you'd think that I would, being dragged about by my hair and being beaten quite a bit in primary school.
    You people who are whining, shut ya traps, stop thinking and listen to angry music. *****ing makes it worse not better.

TheStuntman Guest

Well i don't listen to angry music i listen to "happy" music if that's what people call it....

Thanks

Originally posted by Toto
    I have never been depressed. I'm just too good. And you'd think that I would, being dragged about by my hair and being beaten quite a bit in primary school.
    You people who are whining, shut ya traps, stop thinking and listen to angry music. *****ing makes it worse not better.
    Sometimes it's not that easy.
    "Traveler"
    Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
    CPU: Devil's Canyon i5 @ 4.0GHz
    RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2400MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 660ti
    Mobo: ASRock Z97E-ITX
    Drive: Trend Micro 128GB SSD

Thanks

People try to look a reason in life, they don't find it.. they get all saddened up.

I find reasons to live everyday each time I look through my window. I know there are more places I have to see, more people to meet and that I have all the time available to live what I have to.

Problems, I have forgotten thee.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

Music doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the state of mind of a person. People choose to listen to differant sorts of music, you or anyone else do not have the right to tell people that music is their problem and that they should stop listening to it altogether..
    Depression has many causes, reasons, and forms.
    It can be ALL the things bottled up inside of you, soon to explode later in life..

Ofcourse, that depends on the person.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you read my signature? I'm always depressed, and I havn't done anything about it yet. I've tried.. I mean, if I really tried I could act happy.. I'm just too lazy. I dunno, I just think my life sucks.....

I can't stay out past 7:00 PM
    I can't go swimming without an adult
    I can't do anything fun...
    I suck..
    I'm retarted (yes retarted, not retarded)(I'm not actualy.. i'm just dumb )

and yeah....

-=LiOnHeArT=- Guest

Sometimes, depression leads to a rage. Happens to me seldom, but when it happens, I feel the need to smash just about anything... .

Thanks
    EP Points

Please don't act as if people are being pathetic in talking out their problems because they're not, different people have different ways of coping, maybe you can just block out depression with anger, but some people can't.

In fact, I find this advice to be quite wholly awful because it's just not that simple, are you sure you're not speaking such tripe because you yourself have never BEEN depressed...?
    Last edited by Harmony; 27th-June-2003 at 23:22.

Thanks

Argh, Im depressed right now, the reason for this will remain personal but its tearing me up. And yes, it does involve a girl.

Saying that though, perhaps depression is too strong a word to call my current paradox. Perhaps pissed off, foolish, idiotic, selfish et cetera will sum up the closer reality of my situation. Yes, they'll do.

In short, I am a twat.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Girls do lead to a lot of depression.

Yeh.....
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo