Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been depressed?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Have you ever been depressed?

I want to know, because I am, and I dont know what to do about it.. I have been for a while, but havent done anything about it... I've even tried to kill myself.... And almost did again about 5 minutes ago, it seems I have a really bad effect on people, now everyone hates me :/ Even people online I have somehow managed to piss off.... So, any of you ever been depressed? if you have, what did you do about it..?

Thanks

well I had once a depressed time and it sucks and I talked to people and I tryed to talk to myself that this is just a period and this depressed moment will be over soon ....and after 2 or 3 months it was gone .....I hope it woks for ya too because I know what you feel bro.

P.S I don't hate you ....you are pretty cool ...I give ya vote
    meh

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks, ive been trying both things, talking to people.. like at school, all they did was cheer me on for killing myself, trying to help me out... good "friends"....
    I also tried thinking I would just get better.. and I was starting to, until things just started getting worse again... :/

Thanks

but just keep on trying and don't give up because if you give up everything get worst(<----is this english?) ...believe me
    meh

Thanks

Well i have been depressed many of times as well and I just tune out and listin to music, talk to people, and go out rollerblading to help me get away from it or when its fixed, if ya wanna talk Niped just PM and we can talk through a messenger or somethin if ya want
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks

i have been depressed throughout the majority of my childhood. it did have a valid reason and i could find nothing more comforting than the feal of the cold steel of a knife against my wrist. i got over it though. mainly because i got a dream. as i mentioned before, i would give up anything and everything if t meant my dream comming true, and thats what made me come out of it and fight back all of this stuff that got me deprssed.

Anywho, i hope you come out of it dude and you never pissed me off . actually, i dont think ive ever seen anyone here get pissed at you...

Thanks

When i get depressed i just forget whats depressing and move on to funner things...

Thanks

Well I have been depresed but when I am depresed it prob happens for only about 2 hours, then I just forget about it and do other things usually play with my little brother and sister, since they look up to me I have to give them a good example. So I just cheer up and hang with them.

Sig above thanks to crusher

battousai Guest

being depressed is a part of life... everybody goes through it... just try to talk to people who you trust and do things that take your mind off things... like video games...

don't commit suicide, it's a stupid and permanent solution for a petty and transient problem...

Thanks

Yeah I've been depressed. I dont want to tell why, but I spoke to some of my friends that I trust and feel like I can talk to about these things and I felt like 10 times better after I spoke about it
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

I can't say I've been "depressed" in the very sense of the word. I usually tend to be so "iperexcited" though, that sometimes I begin to say I'm useless, then I get angry, scream, then I begin again to ask myself why the hell I exist. The only cure for that is try to forget all the bad thoughts, all the fears, everything, everytime it happens. If this kinda thing happens to you , this is the "cure"

Me will rock you

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've been depressed. I've been extraordinarily happy. I've been most of it.

Thanks

As I speak, what little self-esteem I have is being teared down by my ex speaking of her new boyfriend, but she doesn't seem to quite grasp the concept of it being annoying or hurtful cos she's too damn happy - which is also annoying and painful.

I quote - "this is the happiness you never saw"
    ouch.

So to answer your question, Yes, I have been depressed.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Maybe. I forget.

I've had my fair share of hardships, to be sure, I just never cared enough to get depressed :\ The best thing I could suggest is not constantly sitting around thinking "damn I'm depressed ", because the more you do that, the more you'll beleive it. I'd do stuff. Go out, play games, whatever.

Thanks

Yeah, i've been. Its not cool. Just do what makes you happy. If thats listenin' to music, going out, party, or sports. I do all these things to try to get out of depression. And when ur depressed, try not to think...lol, that sounds funny but its true...cause when your depressed you only think bad things...

hope ya get better, cya
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”