Thread: Trying to run Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin on OpenEmu not working

Thanks

Default Trying to run Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin on OpenEmu not working

Hey all,

so I downloaded Persona 2 off of this link: https://www.emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/...n_(USA)/158912 and I saw that it recommended for me to download OpenEmu because I'm operating this game on my MacOS Sierra v10.12.4 and whenever I try to drag the iso file over to the openemu window it keeps crashing for whatever reason. This is the first time I've tried to run an emulator on my mac so maybe I'm not doing something right but for whatever reason it just keeps on crashing whenever I try to run it. Am I not supposed to drag the iso file or what am I supposed to do?

Thanks guys.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

No idea about openemu or MacOS but have you tried loading the iso from within the emu?

Spoiler warning:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

http://build.ppsspp.org/?page/downloads#osx might be a better option

You will need an iso file file so what you download will need the iso from inside the archive extracted so you have a *.iso file

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    http://build.ppsspp.org/?page/downloads#osx might be a better option

You will need an iso file file so what you download will need the iso from inside the archive extracted so you have a *.iso file
    Hey I tried downloading that but whenever I try opening it, it just crashes on me. I tried to look up the homebrew thing but I don't even think I'm doing anything right. Ugh this is really confusing and I feel really dumb because this should be really easy and I can't even wrap my head around working an emulator on my mac.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR