Thread: Problems downloading Spider-Man 3

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Problems downloading Spider-Man 3

I tried to install spiderman 3 on my device
    At first time it stuck at 4%
    Again next time i started to download it download 10 mb file and said download complete
    Again same thing happened it again stuck at 10% .. help me or can you give me next link to download this game

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaushal khadka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

First of all, please, create your own threads if you have any issues downloading a game, don't use others created by our members.

Post moved to a new thread.

As for your problem, post a link to the game you are trying to download and state what's your "device" and what browser are you using. The info you've provided so far is anything but detailed. The more info you give us, the easier for us to help you out.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am using google chrome. And this problem happened to me also. Device name = acer Iconia tablet

Thanks
    EP Points

Sounds like your wirelessis cutting out very briefly or chrome is - browser download isn't very good. Grab a download manager like ADM free from the app store and download through that. If there are any hiccups it has a much better resume capability, might even download a touch faster.