Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Looking for 8bit music power ROM and other albums on ROM

Thanks
    EP Points

I have the NEO Heiankyo Alien famicom cart the same people released recently, but my Kazzo dumper just crashes when I attempt to dump it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks firedrop is it ok if i add this to my mega.nz if its going to expire soon i mean
    As for neo heiankyo i ran into major issues ripping 8bit final with a kazzo its cause they use inferior 3v rom chips instead of 5v. if its the same publisher im guessing that is what is happanig their is apparently a way to solder a wire inside the cart to add a 2v resistor but i didn't get around to trying that. If you wanna spend allot of moneys i hear that the analoge has an official jailbreak firmware that can rip them but again take that with a grain of salt as ive only heard this on forums
    Last edited by mutantmachine; 21st-January-2018 at 01:52.

Thanks
    EP Points

No problem bud. All I did was use somebody else's linux script on my Pi Zero to rip those roms from the executable files. The hardest part for me was trying to figure out exactly how to properly download the script from github.

Thank you for all of your work on this stuff. I'm glad you got to them before the links expired, but I would have put them back up again if you came back after they were gone. Feel free to put them wherever you want.

Do you know anything about the NEO Heiankyo Alien cart that duiz mentioned above?

Thanks

nice thank much

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.emutopia.com/index.php/it...-pasofami-2-37 Can apparently dump it, but idk if you need their hardware.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilawtdg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I used the script from github to made .nes from 8BIT MUSIC POWER FINAL.exe, see Attachments
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    EP Points

Ummmm.... are you guys just talking about what I already converted and uploaded a few weeks ago?

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks for all the works! I've been searching about this a few years ago as I'm curious about it. But I got nothing so I gave up, it wasn't until I saw a release of "8 Bit Kira Kira Star Night DX - Riki's Collection - that made me interested in this again, and it led to this forums.

Thanks
    EP Points

very nice, thanks for the dumps
    Last edited by Josh_4688; 13th-May-2018 at 14:41.

Thanks
    EP Points

@mutantmachine

Hey bud,

Any chance you could scan the manuals out of any books you have? I'm trying to put a bunch of manuals together and I can't find any of these online anywhere. I'm not even sure if the 8bit power carts had a manual, but I read that the Kira Kira Star game did have a manual included in the book.

Thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Alright gang!
    First id like to apologise for my lack of house keeping on this thread.
    Tbh i've kinda lost interest in the project but i'm aware i need to do afew things.
    I'm going to update the main post and add the extracted rom.
    I wanna apologise to firedrop who has been the general on this thread and did supply the extracted rom a while ago.
    I'm going to fish out my copy of final and see if i can get that manual scanned.
    I don't have the original cart so scanning that will be impossible.
    Furthermore i will keep this thread up to date but any future riki releases will have to be sourced from the community.
    Thanks again to epForums for hosting this thread keep me posted on the status of the links and ill do my best. but if they go down re-uploads may be in order from others

Thanks
    Thanked 13,299 Times in 1,164 Posts
    EP Points

Bump~
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Bump~

Spoiler warning:
    hehehe

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,299 Times in 1,164 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Gotta bump or the auto-lock will just hit it again Perhaps this thread should be relocated to another subforum that doesn't auto-lock.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

thanks for reopening the thread ragnar.
    I was worried my links would expire but i managed to recover my mega acount so they should be good again for a while.