Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Looking for 8bit music power ROM and other albums on ROM

Thanks
    EP Points

That's a bummer man. I hope you don't break anything else. Thanks for all of the effort.

I didn't know when the CD was coming out. Back in May the guy who ripped KKSDX said that he would rip the rom for 8BMP Final "when the magazine came out", but that thread has been dead since about the end of May. I guess that's because it hadn't come out yet.

I'll keep an eye on that thread and see if there is any action over there after the CD is released, and if a link is posted I'll be sure to put it up here if you haven't figured it out by then.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to firedropdl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

i have the cd for kira kira star night sitting here. i'm hesitant to link them tho. I feel like riki would punch me in the face if i do
    PM me if you absolutely must have the files
    And thanks epforums for putting up with this thread
    Last edited by mutantmachine; 21st-September-2017 at 20:18.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mutantmachine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Hehe... Nah. I already found a link to the ISO for that. Didn't do any good since it didn't have the rom for DX. Somebody on that other forum was able to hack the EXE file for the game though and rip the playable NES rom from it.

He said he'd do the same for 8BMP Final when he gets the magazine. Maybe he meant the CD. I dunno.

Like I said, I'll post the link here for the rom if he rips it and you haven't had any success yet.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to firedropdl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Cheers!! pm firedrop instead then
    lol jk
    It should be fine to post the links here i think. but i dont think we should give out the cd contents here.
    This is more for the roms to make them easier to find
    Besides the chiptune scene in japan worked hard on the compositions.
    Ill still get the new cd tho
    Last edited by mutantmachine; 21st-September-2017 at 20:19.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah. It would be cool to have the other rom at some point. There's a ton of extra stuff on those CDs that I'm personally not interested in, but hard core fans of the project would like it I'm sure. They obviously put a lot of effort into it.

Thanks

Omg, i searched so long for this files...
    Simply thank you very much.

Thanks
    EP Points

Please keep us updated if you ever get the rom for 8bit music power final. One of the few things I'm still looking for. I'll probably be back around the beginning of November to see if anybody has linked a working rom by then.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks for keeping us informed SuperPocketMonster.

We can't wait until your early November return!

Thanks
    EP Points

First thank you very much!
    Sorry if I'm too demanding. The "Kira Kira Star Night DX (Official final roms)" link is incorrect. There shouldn't be ... in the link.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to feraligatr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by feraligatr View Post
    First thank you very much!
    Sorry if I'm too demanding. The "Kira Kira Star Night DX (Official final roms)" link is incorrect. There shouldn't be ... in the link.
    Not sure about how the link "should" be, but the link works. Try right clicking it and opening it instead of copying the link.

Thanks
    EP Points

nope, the link in fact does not work, and it's not with decryption key so please link again.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to azi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Just tried it again. Works fine. Not sure what the issue is on your end.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok so there's the link in question.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. As You can see it has exactly 3 dots inside of it, which implies that it was shortened wherever You got it from. Also the link is not clickable as You are suggesting, as it is in CODE tags. But okay lets assume we access aforementioned link as it is. What we are greeted with is this message:

Name:  9299a5232112dfd91fcd3d284a380abd.png
Views: 763
Size:  12.6 KB

If You have the file on Your drive please click on the arrow on the right side of it (menu where You needed to access to generate the link) and select "Update link". Then click on "Link with key" and copy the link generated underneath in it's entirety.
    A full mega.nz link looks like that (not working as I intentionally scrambled the letters, but it gives You the idea of length).

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. If You got the link from another website where You are "clickingon it" or if You by any means can CLICK ON IT, either copy the link that ends up on Your address bar in Your browser, or right click on the link, select and click on "Copy link address" then paste it here.

Thanks for helping in advance. I really took my time to lay it down there.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to azi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

I see what the problem is. Mutant Munchie copied the link I provided and put it in his posts toward the top of the thread and it carried over the "..." and it doesn't work. If you scroll down to the bottom of the first page (Post #14) where I posted that link originally, right click it and "Open Link in New Tab", it will load fine.

Anyway....

Here's the full link. Don't know why the "..." shows up when you try to insert a link here on EP. I guess just copy and paste the link in a new window if you don't right click the link from post 14.

mega:#!ZUIEXRxT!nir95iwzCBIzq6_Hyxltm64O5uc2Qu5z0u ya_4PxJJc

EDIT: Try this link...

https://mega.nz/#!ZUIEXRxT!nir95iwzC...5z0u ya_4PxJJc

Once again, EP Forums adds the "..." instead of giving the full address. I don't know how to keep that from happening. So you'll either have to copy and paste or use the link I provided.

Or, MutantMunchie should copy my original "link location" and repost it instead of just the erroneous link that shows up on EP Forums.
    Last edited by firedropdl; 30th-October-2017 at 23:27.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firedropdl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank you so much!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to feraligatr For This Useful Post: