Thread: [HELP] SS - Dragon Master Silk (J) is NOT Working :(

Thanks

Smile [HELP] SS - Dragon Master Silk (J) is NOT Working :(

Hi, I need some help.

Both my Saturn and the SSF emulator cannot detect this game as a Saturn game disc.

I believe the ISO file for this game is broken or just a bad rip?
    Unless there is something I have to do to make it work?

I had encounter same issue with some other games from this site but I tried getting the ISO from other sources and theirs work, so I assume the files that are not working are broken or bad rips?

Hopefully someone with a working Dragon Master Silk (J) can share it or reupload it.
    Or advice me how to make the broken ISO work.

Thanks!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Had a look at this image for you

Some idiot patched the region to America but forgot to repair the sector fields so broke the image

I can fix this in a few steps

First is to un-mount this from and CD emulation software such as Daemon Tools lite
    Second scan with CD-Mage for errors
    Third hit Repair sector fields

Try the game again with America Regional settings or burn and play on your Chipped Saturn (would not know if the game works with the cart exploits)

My testing was obviously in SSF

P.S. using the trouble shooting guide at https://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?67974 would of also got this working, a guide I wrote myself some time back and fixes alot of other common issues that are easy enough to fix most the time.

P.P.S.you will either need to know Jap or have a full guide telling you exactly what to select or you will never get through the first part of the game as the first dungeon is just about a dead end, that I presume you need to buy at least one item to pass, only problem is, all the jap text.

P.P.P.S sorry for the late reply asides from having to download this to find the issue I also have not had time due to ridiculous work comitments, asides from Easter day not had a day off in over a month and working long hours at that (Dont even care if I have a good pay slip for once or not, it's not worth working that much for )
    Last edited by Zorlon; 25th-April-2017 at 15:51.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR