Thread: Issues with [Bugs Bunny Lost in Time SLUS-00838 NTSC-U]

Thanks

Hello everyone

well i am trying to play the game but it gets stuck or frozen at some point
    exactly at pirate years area with 153 gold carrots and 62 clocks am quite in the midle of the game or something
    when i enter the level "When Sam met bunny" the loading screen works fine then a movie or scene plays it ends normally and it gets stuck in another loading screen i think its the boss level not sure why i cant pass the loading screen yet

am using the following emulator and specs
    epsxe 2.0.5
    video Pete OpenGL2 Driver 2.9
    its set the plugin as the playstation data center says to configure it ( internal X & Internal Y= Very High,
    Stretching mode: Stretch to full window size, render Mode: 2 (Use framebuffer object) text filt = 2 FPS limit= 63, Compatibility=1,3,2; Shader effects= 1 (Fullscreen smoothin))
    the sound is sPSXe SPU cor 2.0.0
    ePSXe CDR ASPI core 2.0.0
    bios SCPH7502.bin

my system has
    windows 7 x64
    intel core i5 cpu 2.30Hz
    4gb ram
    gpu nvidia 525gm
    its a lap

not sure what else people willing to help might need to know can someone help please? thanks

ok i found out the solution i dont know how it worked for me but am glad it did i had to press F7 during the scene/movie so the boss fight loaded and didnt froze
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 12th-April-2017 at 20:59. Reason: posts merged