Thread: LOZ : A Link to the Past vs. The Minish Cap

Thanks
    EP Points

Default LOZ : A Link to the Past vs. The Minish Cap

A link to the past -
    Developer(s) Nintendo EAD
    Publisher(s) Nintendo
    Director(s) Takashi Tezuka
    Platform(s) Super NES, Game Boy Advance Release - November 21, 1991 - Super NES
    December 2,2002 - Game Boy Advance

The minish cap -
    Developer(s) Capcom Flagship
    Publisher(s) Nintendo
    Director(s) Hidemaro Fujibayashi
    Platform(s) Game Boy Advance, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo WiiU
    Release November 4, 2004

Tow of the most famous titles in the LOZ series. However, hardcore fans say ALTTP is better than TMC although i like TMC more.

Here are some points I want to argue about the two games, kinda like a conparison between them :
    1. Sword cutting - in ALTTP you can cut only one grass or attack one enemy at a time with a single swing of your sword. In TMC you can cut up to three grasses side by side at one swing.

2. graphics - i probably shouldnt talk about the graphics considering ALTTP was a much older release than TMC but i will still say that TMC looks much more beautiful and eye relaxing. AlTTP also has good animations but after you play TMC a lot and then look back at ALTTP it looks kinda bad

3. Items - ALTTP has a vast collection of items e.g. armor, medicine,

Thanks
    EP Points

I have to say I prefer ALTTP. I just had more fun with it. I love the different sword techniques on TMC, and the kinstone fusions add plenty of secrets to find. Also being able to shrink down was a neat feature. That said I still prefer ALTTP. Maybe it's nostalgia but ALTTP is just more enjoyable to me.

Thanks

I choose ALTP because is the best Legend Of Zelda ever in my opinion.

Thanks
    EP Points

I feel like The Minish Cap is one of the most underrated Zelda titles. ALTTP is a classic though. Still, Minish Cap had some cool ideas.