Thread: Andoid Nvidia Shield TV - mame4droid / afba / happy chick

Thanks

Default Andoid Nvidia Shield TV - mame4droid / afba / happy chick

Hey guys,

so 5 years in the running been trying to get sfiii 3rd strike to work to no avail until I landed on Happy Chick, despite the bad press in my eyes its the best emulator going on the market purely since it just works and runs everything you throw at it pretty much, that said its poor on control customization as you have limited access it seems to whatever emulators they have nabbed. So the challenged now is to find the roms again and run through afba or mame4droid. Now ive managed to get the Japan version of sfiii 3rd strike working but not an english version.....when you search all you get are small files not a full zip file like the Japan one.

My other challenge is to get 2 controllers working on the shield, not the easiest thing to get sorted!! Everything registers as pad 1 for some reason.

I tried to get Tiger emu working but no idea how you configure that one to work

ive tried 10 versions of sfiii but only japan one works, typical

is there an easier was of doing this? Maybe grab a rom set or complete thing i can install somewhere? I've only got 16gb to play with

cheers

I also downloaded daytona 2 from here with great hopes, DIDNT WORK! I've got a man cave sorted, 110" projector with a top sound system, its a dream, just if i could get daytona and sf3 properly working....i never understand why this stuff is so challenging
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 7th-April-2017 at 01:05. Reason: posts merged