Thread: Sharing games lists without social-media

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Sharing games lists without social-media

I wanted to make a list too but I don't have social media nor do I plan on opening a facebook account.
    This is a great feature but am I immediately disqualified as a potential winner just because I am not part of the facer and twitbook generation?
    I'd like to know before I put time and effort into a list since I'm exceptionally busy

EDIT: Since making lists doesn't require adding descriptions and such like I initially thought it would, I'll make a few
    but I got no social media
    Last edited by ShinigamiKiba; 27th-March-2017 at 15:42.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiKiba View Post
    I wanted to make a list too but I don't have social media nor do I plan on opening a facebook account.
    This is a great feature but am I immediately disqualified as a potential winner just because I am not part of the facer and twitbook generation?
    I'd like to know before I put time and effort into a list since I'm exceptionally busy

EDIT: Since making lists doesn't require adding descriptions and such like I initially thought it would, I'll make a few
    but I got no social media
    You don't need any social media account to create your own game lists are share them with us. The only thing you need is your Emuparadise login details to create them.
    Just go to our main site, use your forum account to login and click the Games List link on the left side to see the lists we've featured. To create your own for a chance to get it featured as well, just hit the "+Add to List button" you can find in any game page. As simple as that.
    Now, if what you want is to enter the Nintendo Switch competition, I'm afraid a Twitter/Facebook account is required..

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not Twitter/Facebook savvy
    can I use somebody else's Twitter of Facebook? I have family who use this stuff, could they help?

So it turns out both my mom and aunt are logged in on facebook from whenever they used my computer, I asked both of them if I can use their facebooks for this and they said sure, but I don't know what I'm doing and what I need to do to qualify for Switch lol

I'm just such an idiot when it comes to this stuff, all I have is a deviant art and a youtube gaming channel
    Last edited by ShinigamiKiba; 27th-March-2017 at 17:53.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiKiba View Post
    I'm not Twitter/Facebook savvy
    can I use somebody else's Twitter of Facebook? I have family who use this stuff, could they help?

So it turns out both my mom and aunt are logged in on facebook from whenever they used my computer, I asked both of them if I can use their facebooks for this and they said sure, but I don't know what I'm doing and what I need to do to qualify for Switch lol

I'm just such an idiot when it comes to this stuff, all I have is a deviant art and a youtube gaming channel
    You can use any of their accounts if they don't mind. If you win we'll contact that account to give you the good news

To enter the contest, just copy the link to your list to the publishing box that reads something like "your friends wants to hear from you", "what's on your mind" or something along those lines in the Facebook page while logged in, and add @EmuParadise to the text. That's all
    Every list you create, up to 5, will have to be published in Facebook separately from the others. So you need to publish 5 links to different lists and every share will have to include @EmuParadise at the end.

Just one more thing, make sure your privacy settings is set to Public on your Facebook share (the button to change that setting is next to the publish button).

Any other doubt you have, feel free to ask and good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Alright I think I was able to share it using my mom's facebook, apparently she doesn't have a twitter account
    I just realized I have my own google+ account I forgot about so I'll try and share it on that too
    EDIT: nvm, google+ is all different now and my attempt at sharing this failed

facebook will do lol
    Last edited by ShinigamiKiba; 27th-March-2017 at 19:12.

Thanks

I'm not sure if my Facebook post is sending to you, I put in @EmuParadise but it's not creating a link or anything to your page - I also posted all the info in the comments section of the page detailing the contest on the website itself - please let me know if you guys get the list and info, thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

same here, so I think I made two different posts because I'm facebook illiterate, I think to get the link you need to mouse over the @EmuParadise, then it gives you a list of accounts with the same or similar name and you click the right one to create the link, at least that's how I got it on my second post.

Thanks

What about if you are on an iPhone? How would you do it then?